Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Quite playable so far, only found a few bugs. Most of them are graphical (free-floating trees, rocks open on one side), but also bugs when you swim that you can't activate anything afterwards (save & load helps).

However, I would like to see more variations in the quests.
For example Liquid Gold. If you appear at Sekerti as a man or a woman or Futa, different endings would be comprehensible. So one could also be stripped by Sekerti. After all, another milker is unoccupied and MC already has a wide range of different equipment.

In general, some bad endings (or at least temporarily bad endings) would be desirable. When you lose a fight against bandits, when you don't fulfil a quest in the sense of the actual client. Simply resurrecting without significant losses is too short-sighted for me here.

Translated with (free version)

• Angry
Reactions: str8up

Dragon 1

Dec 10, 2018
I can not get the Shadow Stallion Manhood or Plough Horse Manhood no Chest or Urn spawning for looting.
Anyone with the same problem?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
So gave this a fairly long play.

Its decent, but flawed in a similar way all unreal games are.

Beautiful world, stanky leg running animations, bad UI, poorly implemented graphical settings ( i get better performance on epic than below) and simple combat.

Most of the games great, but the game falls flat on some dumb stuff.
* Wtf is the camera in the sex animations? just let me control it ffs.
* I suspect the fixed camera angles is to somewhat hide the not-so-good penetration.
* Not a big fan of the furry asthetic and think a more kemono look would be better, wtf is the point if the neck down is human?
* Why is one of easily the simplest animations limited by penis AND body type?
* why is like 99% of people the same breast size?
* why is the ass size slider connected to the arm size???

Game despiretly needs a combat sex mechanic. Call it rape if you like but if i dominate them that hard lemmi fuk em.
Plus "purifying" the corrupted could be a fun mechanic.
i actually had thought this game had rape and shit in it find it odd that if you look in game settings enable consensual non-con role play and when you hover your mouse over the option enable/disable non consensual so why is that option even there if we cant use it pisses me off i hate false advertising i was looking forward to battle sex (blue balled by devs)
not gonna enable it then remove it from options its useless to be there otherwise dick move

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The tags says incest and pregnancy but ı didn't see any of them.
The incest is the three felian sisters you can have a threesome with, near the temple up the hill from where you start. The pregnancy tag is here because this form uses it for both pregnancy and impregnation, and this game has an impregnation themed quest centered around that centaur slave across the river.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Okay, I'm confused. Its clear that the prisoners have been fucked up for a long time now, but why am I still unable to free one. even after reloading, closing the game, restarting, it just doesn't work. I have exactly one key, yet I can't interact with the cage.

EDIT: Nevermind I just had to reload from before I tried the first time. Thankfully I still had the quicksave, otherwise I would've just had to restart completely.

Last edited:

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, i have a weird problem. For some reason my PC can't run the game. I got the new update but it said my pc can't run this version of the program, and after some more testing it turned out i can't run anything made with unreal engine 5. Can anyone here know what the problem could be? Do i need to update something? I have Win 11 Home x64.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes