Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
So is their more content in the steam version or this one wanting to know if it was worth the purchase or not.
same here, Im too very tempted to buy this game in Steam, but for previous experiences, hgames´s steam version always end with censorship or something like that. I want to know if this happens here too.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
yeah dono why the deves thinc that going for a newer egine version is beter wen looking back at games that gone that roud of changing engines in games all came out with shity games in th end
like the last duke game the demo version of the game from 2004 was beter then the one they relesed 14 years later ;D its not the egnine visiulas that make a good game is the desine of it valheim for once looks like a game from 2000 but played beter then the curent aaa ones with all ther bugs and pay loked progresions

• Angry
Reactions: MrStal0ne

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
yeah dono why the deves thinc that going for a newer egine version is beter wen looking back at games that gone that roud of changing engines in games all came out with shity games in th end
like the last duke game the demo version of the game from 2004 was beter then the one they relesed 14 years later ;D its not the egnine visiulas that make a good game is the desine of it valheim for once looks like a game from 2000 but played beter then the curent aaa ones with all ther bugs and pay loked progresions
main reason for the switch was a better workflow

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
main reason for the switch was a better workflow
maybe but by the looks it incresed the minimal game specs to work just for 30 fps too at list is not as bad as wildhunt by adeptussteve ;D that transision ther from 4 to 5 weant even worse the curent empty map ther eats up moust of my pc uses from the share stupid zise of pub g map like erangel only with so realistic visioal lighting shadows that eat up all rest for me

• Angry
Nov 13, 2017
The people calling this game a cash grab is fucking wack lmao.
Other indie games studios go through the same cycle all the time, upgrading engines, porting over content, sometimes starting over from scratch, and they also take years, if not close to a decade to have a game out, all the while still making their funding through crowdfunds.
The only thing Carnal Instinct does differently is that they share playable builds for the public to try and maybe report bugs if they feel like it, which I would totally understand if they decide to stop one day because of people who think game dev and engine migrations are as simple as dragging and dropping shit over all willy-nilly.

The CI team can be explaining all of their reasoning and staying transparent with frequent updates on the Discord and a clear roadmap, and people will still go "ew worse game" "wher duh secks go?!" "runs like shit" "cash grab, jump ship" "ya'll are getting scammed"

Bruh

I understand being impatient about a game that you like, or even stop supporting it financially, but when you willfully ignore the facts and make ignorant assumptions about a game just because it doesn't have the update frequency of AAA titles (on a piracy site, no less) that's just sad. Go touch grass.

Or sand.

If you can run the game, that is.

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
does anyone know how to complete "Sins Reward" quest?

Ya just complete the pregnancy I lost track of the days but it took a bit of in game time.

Now we need in game breast milk to match the milking of all this patreon discussion lol
Also the performance for UE5 is so much better for me I was actually enjoying gameplay for once.

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
Where can i find Damaris lost sword in quest Home from home ? ... i clean 3 places, and i think i dont see him :>

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Well I guess they are on UE5 now? Hopefully the content creation can restart with a better workflow or whatever.
I know Satisfactory changed from from UE4 to UE5 recently and for the better (Lots of optimisations and other good stuff like that).

Joe7272

Feb 5, 2023
Even my PC is not the best and this game runs great already, much better than other UE5 games. i get about 60 fps on ultra settings. with a i7-6800k oc'd to 4.2, a 3080 and 32gb of ram.

maenseal44

Jul 28, 2019
Hope they change the Prologue. For me WHO NEVER PLAY SOULS GAME i have no interest after getting beaten up in 10 minutes without seeing any sex scene that can motivate me to continue play this game.

On UE4 after seeing all those sex scene and what this game is capable of, dang i feel motivated to rush all the quest ,clearing dungeons even with no clues, dies many times, retry again. But It's worth.

• Angry

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Even my PC is not the best and this game runs great already, much better than other UE5 games. i get about 60 fps on ultra settings. with a i7-6800k oc'd to 4.2, a 3080 and 32gb of ram.
I have a vastly inferior PC and it still performed okay (on ultra settings, obviously lowering those made it even better), so yeah, this game isn't unreasonable. The only parts that felt off where the camera movements and the fighting controls.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes