Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hope they change the Prologue. For me WHO NEVER PLAY SOULS GAME i have no interest after getting beaten up in 10 minutes without seeing any sex scene that can motivate me to continue play this game.

On UE4 after seeing all those sex scene and what this game is capable of, dang i feel motivated to rush all the quest ,clearing dungeons even with no clues, dies many times, retry again. But It's worth.
If you don't feel like facing the challenge just use Cheat Engine, it's super easy to gain unlimited attribute points, turning every fight into a joke, no matter what.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Even my PC is not the best and this game runs great already, much better than other UE5 games. i get about 60 fps on ultra settings. with a i7-6800k oc'd to 4.2, a 3080 and 32gb of ram.
That's well above what you would actually need to play this game's current version. Even the cheapest build in the list I linked would be able to play Carnal Instinct on lower settings.
I have a vastly inferior PC and it still performed okay (on ultra settings, obviously lowering those made it even better), so yeah, this game isn't unreasonable. The only parts that felt off where the camera movements and the fighting controls.
Pretty much exactly this. Carnal Instinct is better optimized than many UE5 games, so for it to be unplayable on a computer means you either refuse to lower settings or have something that is just outright incapable of supporting many newer games. That's why I recommended people who can't play CI look into Unity games. Unity is tuned to a lower minimum, and is also part of the official development pipeline for Switch games. An engine tuned well enough to run on a glorified tablet (and much as I love the Switch, it is basically a very high end tablet) will run much better on older computers than a game engine tuned to run on the latest projects by Sony and Microsoft.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
That's well above what you would actually need to play this game's current version. Even the cheapest build in the list I linked (which is a tenth of the price drist666 quoted) would be able to play Carnal Instinct on lower settings.

Pretty much exactly this. Carnal Instinct is better optimized than many UE5 games, so for it to be unplayable on a computer means you either refuse to lower settings or have something that is just outright incapable of supporting many newer games. That's why I recommended people who can't play CI look into Unity games. Unity is tuned to a lower minimum, and is also part of the official development pipeline for Switch games. An engine tuned well enough to run on a glorified tablet (and much as I love the Switch, it is basically a very high end tablet) will run much better on older computers than a game engine tuned to run on the latest projects by Sony and Microsoft.
I mean in the end it's even playable on ultra settings on my PC (which is 3 years old and wasn't even top of the line back then, just a really solid, decent gaming PC with reliable hardware) but it doesn't come with great FPS on those settings, though I will say I'm not sure how much of that might have been motion blur as well, which to me never helps with making a game feel very fluid.

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
CarnalInstinctUE5-2023.08.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
the torrent is useless, no one is sharing

Venyas

Jan 20, 2018
Tell me you don't understand development budgeting without actually saying you don't understand development budgeting.
What I see is a game made on a platforn that rewards the creators the longer it takes to make a game, with a scope too big for it to be reasonable,scope that just increased after this ue5 upgrade.
Nah, cash grab is about right.

PS: I intentionaly gave 1 game known to turn PC into grills as an example to shut up the argument I was replying to, but it seems you cant read.

Last edited:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
How much content have the UE5 Version right now? How far does the Main Story go, whats with the Site Content? Is it just a fraction of the UE4 Version, or almost the same? I read what other said about the changes, but i just want to know if it is to short for now.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
How much content have the UE5 Version right now? How far does the Main Story go, whats with the Site Content? Is it just a fraction of the UE4 Version, or almost the same? I read what other said about the changes, but i just want to know if it is to short for now.
It's extremely short and there are barely any sex scenes.

Reactions: DarkMiros

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So I want to ask, how long does the pregnancy last in the UE5 version? I have passed a couple days after getting the Sin's Reward quest but there seems to be no changes in my character who would have been the one knocked up

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a free trainer that can be used for this game ?
If you mean for cheating I suggest using Cheat Engine to give yourself unlimited attribute points, if you increase the attributes high enough the combat becomes a literal joke & the high stamina makes it easy to get around quickly.
Not sure if it works for gold, too, but it should. Also I don't think there's much to spend it on yet, if anything. The mount trader didn't work for me, as an example.

Reactions: bennino1984
Nov 13, 2017
What I see is a game made on a platforn that rewards the creators the longer it takes to make a game, with a scope too big for it to be reasonable,scope that just increased after this ue5 upgrade.

PS: I intentionaly gave 1 game known to turn PC into grills as an example to shut up the argument I was replying to, but it seems you cant read. As for size, if the game doesn't run, then it doesn't run, period. Its just funnier when a tinny indie game takes from the PC more then the game I used as an example to be taxing.
Then you are blind. You say "reward" like they just take in the money without doing anything and not funding game development. And how are you talking about unreasonable scope like you know what kind of scope they're aiming for? Indie darlings like A Hat in Time surpassed their kickstarter goal and still took 7 years to make.
As for performance, a lot of people on this very thread has no problem running the game, even on a 3 year old laptop, so maybe that's just you.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for the info. I think i wait then.
I enjoyed the hour I played but a large part of that was me not having played the UE4 version, so I didn't feel like there was stuff missing from before, but I'm 100% gonna wait for a whole bunch of updates before playing again. So unless you want to get a feeling for the game I'd say waiting is a good idea. :)

Reactions: DarkMiros

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
How the fuck is this developers fault? should they just keep making games on old engines that are no longer supported to keep you and your potato PC happy?
yes poteto pc wen latest bf remnent 2 are working fine on full setings for me at with lo fps jumps no curent relesed game even neaded a gpu beter then 2080 to run at 60 the 3060 and up weak made realy jsut for your 4 k monitors

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I already said this, but I'll say it again: you do not understand game development budgeting, nor are you apparently capable of recognizing a project that is actually milking the userbase. Team Carnal delivers regular updates to the game, puts significant portions of the income back into development, and keeps subscribers updated with the work. That engagement keeps the game funded and allows them to continue development.

You want to know what it looks like when a developer actually does what you're accusing team carnal of doing? No communication, infrequent updates. Breaking more than they improve. At this point their monthly income isn't even enough to support them, much less hire out the way they'd need to do to fix their issues.
PS: I intentionaly gave 1 game known to turn PC into grills as an example to shut up the argument I was replying to, but it seems you cant read.
Bold of you to expect I play those games and know their performance issues. It's weird how not knowing the details of games I'm uninterested in trying means I can't read. Especially when those games are still an invalid comparison.
yes poteto pc wen latest bf remnent 2 are working fine on full setings for me at with lo fps jumps no curent relesed game even neaded a gpu beter then 2080 to run at 60 the 3060 and up weak made realy jsut for your 4 k monitors
I am running CI just fine on a 2080, and it should work just fine on older GPUs with lower settings. But even then, I'm fully aware my 2080 is old and that I cannot expect new games to continue to cooperate with it in the future. Indie devs can't afford to spend time on optimization the way large studios can, and when a large studio actually cares about optimization they'll get stunning results out of it. Case in point, one of the best optimized games in the last decade is still Metal Gear Solid V.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes