ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Russian version, when you select a task, the game hangs, you can't select a task, and the subtitles are English, the menu is Russia

n95nob

Feb 4, 2022
I have been able to change only essence. Putting your saved file in the folder of saved game didn't help and the ability point didn't change, using saveeditonline.com
Well i said changing it in the save does not edit it. I used something similar to cheat engine kind of software to edit the memory of the game. As to why the save file does not work, i have a theory. Gonna test it out quickly.

knottyroo

Dec 4, 2020
Sooo, seems that if you find Damaris' sword before you get her quest Cleanse Tal'Senet, then you can't complete the quest.. Part of the quest is to find the sword that you may already have found since the first quest told you to search North, East, South and Centre areas, which one of them is where the sword is. If you pick it up there, before getting Damaris' quest, then the quest becomes impossible to complete since you already have the sword you need to find.
Dropping the sword and picking it back up does not work either.
The quest doesn't seem to complete regardless if you find it before or after

llewod

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone else have a problem in the ue5 build with the jyn hair having large gaps between the strands? Makes the character look like they're missing 90% of their hair.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Ahhhh the good old devs....throwing all the work they have done and start again to keep milking ppl xDDDD

Well at least i hope now they implement sex better than before....holy fuck dev is an action game! implement sex battle!!!! Going from point a to point b to see a scene is kinda....boring.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
On assignment, I was asked to find the brother of a villager who was towed away with their aadi when he took off. where to find a brother

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
On assignment, I was asked to find the brother of a villager who was towed away with their aadi when he took off. where to find a brother
Across the stream. You should have some quest markers on map and the UI compass thingy. If you don't, go into the menu and set that quest as the active quest.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

cxixio

Jul 12, 2021
I managed to change form, but there isn't an option for changing the protag voice.
My precious twink has the default fem voice, oof.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So if they aren't milking the game why did they downgrade it?
Let's give a theoretical scenario here. You're making an oil painting. It's going great, albeit a bit slowly, and you're filling in the canvas quite nicely with prep work. At some point you get distracted, maybe someone asks you a question at exactly the wrong time, and you somehow manage to stab a hole directly through the canvas with a pencil you were using to sketch in an area you hadn't touched yet.

Now you've got to start the whole painting over on a new canvas, even if most of it is going to be mostly the same. Is that initial prep work on the new canvas a downgrade? Because that's what Carnal Instinct is, right now. They're building the game mostly from scratch in a new engine. I'd call it a downgrade if they were ripping things out of the UE4 copy, but they aren't. They're building new things in a new engine, and it takes a deliberately narrow view to pretend that's even remotely equivalent to tearing things out of the existing game.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The controls for the game are shit...
It's worse than that, actually. It's the animation handling. From a mechanical standpoint, the controls are triggering an animation, and the animation is dictating an action. That needs to be tossed out the window and either rebuilt from scratch or replaced with something from the market.

What you actually want happening, on a technical level, is for controls to trigger a logical action, and the logical action to dictate what animation to use as relevant. That may sound mostly the same, but the difference is that it handles interruption and unexpected circumstances better. Jump into a wall with a pure jump animation and you just finish the jump animation weirdly. Jump into a wall with a logical controller, and you can transition into an animation where you hit the wall.

A good example of how this is exploitable is the small cooldown on potion drinking right now. If you're stuck in a long, slow animation, you can just drink a potion to end it and do things faster. This is legitimately exploitable in combat right now, too.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Holy shit talk about a downward spiral if I have ever seen one. Used to be a patreon, decided to come back and check the game after 9 months and holy shit am I disappointed from what I saw. UE 5???? Why??? There was no need for it. Ohh wait ye, they are just milking it at this point. FML.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a question namely is there anything added on the old game engine and worth downloading or is it better to already download this version with the new engine and is there as much content as on the old one or only the first few tasks?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes