DGun23

May 17, 2018
So I am trying the game for first time and I want the most content for it, which version should I go for UE4 or UE5?

*Really hoping UE5 has full ported version of game:p

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
So I am trying the game for first time and I want the most content for it, which version should I go for UE4 or UE5?

*Really hoping UE5 has full ported version of game:p
Go with UE4 for now. Avoid the UE5 build unless you're so busy you don't care the rebuild version of the game has very little content and you are fine waiting a year or 2 to replay the game after 1 or 2 weekends of play.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Go with UE4 for now. Avoid the UE5 build unless you're so busy you don't care the rebuild version of the game has very little content and you are fine waiting a year or 2 to replay the game after 1 or 2 weekends of play.
Thanks!

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can I know what "transformation" tag means exactly?

Can our human PC transform into diff species or is it the usual MTF/FTM transformations for PC or other NPCs....?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Can I know what "transformation" tag means exactly?

Can our human PC transform into diff species or is it the usual MTF/FTM transformations for PC or other NPCs....?
Currently it applies exclusively to the player character, and the tag is a side effect of the fact that this game's chargen is canonically a magical transformation system. In the UE4 version (which the tag was added for), you find parts scattered around the map and can apply them to your character. In some cases, those parts apply themselves upon discovery.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Currently it applies exclusively to the player character, and the tag is a side effect of the fact that this game's chargen is canonically a magical transformation system. In the UE4 version (which the tag was added for), you find parts scattered around the map and can apply them to your character. In some cases, those parts apply themselves upon discovery.
Also in the UE4 build, you transform into a Lesser Draconid in the Footsteps of the Dragon Quest

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Thanks. So there are no MTF/FTM transformations?

Even when we transform to a diff. species?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks. So there are no MTF/FTM transformations?

Even when we transform to a diff. species?
There is currently one MTF transformation, which is the aforementioned one in Footsteps of the Dragon. The default character is female, and the transformation doesn't verify gender and specifically transforms you into a female lesser draconid. You can change to a male again immediately, but that is a thing that happens.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I am facing a texture issue in PC hair. Is this because of some graphic setting? Or is this a visual bug in game?

Ver: UE4

-.Sei.-

Sep 11, 2020
I was walking for a while trying to complete this mission but I couldn't find the key, does anyone know where it is?
The mission is "Footsteps of the Dragon"

1698481129308.png

Morrau

Sep 21, 2022
this game is so boring, how do you even play it. Every quest makes you run a thousand miles somewhere
We play it with one hand, of couse ;D
UPD: but seriously the game is pretty raw, but devs promises the mount system and such in the future

Last edited:

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Our Spanish teacher told us to do our essay.
I showed up the next day pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In which variant? Because it's not in Spain. "Ese" is just a name (for the letter S), a pronoum or a determinant, and I'm not aware of any slang here in Spain that makes "ese" mean friend. At least in the center. Source: I'm from Spain. Born in Toledo and living right now in Madrid.

We do have words that while theoretically having innocent meanings, are rarely used in polite company because of that. Like "Córrete", which can mean "move" (as an order) or... cum (again, an order), and variants, like "correrse" to move/to cum. And I'm aware in many countries of latin american you better not say something like "Cójeme a la niña un momento, por favor", because there it means "Fuck the girl for a bit, please" instead of "hold up the girl for a bit, please" as it would mean in Spain. "Coger" is, in said countries, a verb that means "to fuck", instead of "to take/to hold/etc"

So yeah, now I'm curious. Where does "ese" means friend, if you know it?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes