Flippy69

Aug 17, 2018
I just found the game on steam and went here and found out there's 2 versions, U5 (new) and U4 (orig). say if i wanna try the game. which one should i download?

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
Does anyone know whether the steam key works in Germany

say no to date: 28/08/22

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
why does the game cost money on steam but its free here? is this a work around or the creator of the game just lets it be free here?
It baffles me how some people come here and ignore everything about what this site is and then proceed to ask questions like this. Rip site, crack site, pirate site, etc. They all apply here and that is fully on you if you don't know what any of that means.

The phrase 'read the room' could probably apply here but modified to 'read the site' to be more applicable. You had to search something along these lines to arrive here in the first place.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
tried extracting it from mega got an error same with the other ones @_@ this is for UE4 version

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
From the Discord:

1700008175662.png

Searchable text version:
It has already been too long between news posts, a few people have raised it and I have to say that I agree. I tend to be the one doing these posts and, when I'm working flat out, they can fall by the wayside. I can only say that I'm sorry for not making enough time for this and that I should be doing a better job of keeping you up to date with the hard graft we're putting in. As soon as the "core" content for the update is ready, it'll drop. That said, it doesn't take all of our time to work on the remaining parts, so we're doing other things at the same time. I don't want to leave everyone in the dark, so here's a micro-update of what we're working on...
  • Populating the playable area with more content (including Pleasure Gardens)
  • Prototyping "Paying Tribute" at Shrines (yes it means what you think it means) in return for a blessing
  • Prototyping "Ambient"/"Quickie" Sex Encounters
  • Adding more enemy types over from the UE4 build
  • Working on "Subtypes" system for forms
  • Added "Temple Bred Jackal" Subtype (for Anubite Priestess/Player)
  • Added new plant types to flesh out the more lush areas of the world and to bring more colour/variety to the environment in general.
  • Remastering various cocks from the UE4 build
  • Refining the "If It Bleeds" dungeon
  • Blocking out the surrounding populated areas near to Mehden/Tal-Senet (we need somewhere to fill with potential partners)
  • First Pass on the Shrine template (very, very, early version with zero set dressing)
  • Bugfixing (there's a lot more of this than is covered in a single word)
  • Further clothing tweaks for particularly large badonkers
  • Material and Texture optimisation
  • Design passed for various sex poses (blockout, not full animation - Will fold into DSS 2.0 scenes)
  • Sidequests (Slavers Cabal/Guilded Fold early faction quests are written and Pleasure Garden side-quest is being worked on next)
Please note that this is what we're working on in greater detail than the roadmap post, only things that are ready will ship in the updated, the rest will come in the next update. Moving forward we're going to try and keep the updates slightly smaller in scope - we always want to add more and let this bloat into a hefty chunk and so things were more impacted by my absence. As far as everyone being in the loop - I'll keep the mini updates coming frequently over the next week or two as we wrap up the next content update.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes