Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
From the developers' own description:

Or, to summarize: UE4 content will be returning once they reach the appropriate portion of the game's storyline, and everything else has been game-ified rather than left out in the open for the purposes of playtesting ideas and mechanics.
Ok.. I might be wrong we shall see in the furure.

Also played the UE5 a little bit more and got this funny bug.
You can see it on the pic.

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
Also now I've remembered that there was a slider mod of UE4 floating around, but it's obsolete for quite some time now.
Does anyone know how to put the sliders on overdrive and have fun with character editor? In UE5

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Also now I've remembered that there was a slider mod of UE4 floating around, but it's obsolete for quite some time now.
Does anyone know how to put the sliders on overdrive and have fun with character editor? In UE5
If the UE5 slider system works anywhere near the same as the UE4 one did, then the current, maximum, and minimum slider values for everything is saved in your save data rather than just being baked into the game itself. All I did for the slider mod for UE4 was extend those minimum and maximum values a bit.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
If the UE5 slider system works anywhere near the same as the UE4 one did, then the current, maximum, and minimum slider values for everything is saved in your save data rather than just being baked into the game itself. All I did for the slider mod for UE4 was extend those minimum and maximum values a bit.
I tried to open teh .sav files, but they're all binary, can't edit them by just text editing them. Anyone know how to convert UE5 .sav files to plain text and back?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CarnalInstinct-2023.12.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ALerm

ArgonianEnthusiast

Sep 14, 2019
I tried to open teh .sav files, but they're all binary, can't edit them by just text editing them. Anyone know how to convert UE5 .sav files to plain text and back?
You can use this :

I looked through my save and I couldn't find those values, but maybe someone more tech-savvy could do so.

ArgonianEnthusiast

Sep 14, 2019
Here's the increased sliders mod for UE4 0.3.70 (Latest Steam Version)

I maxed them out to 10, doesn't seem to crash. The save is at the absolute BEGINNING of the game, you can make the choice of cheating or not.

Enjoy.

Reactions: binglrgongr

DrBananadin

Oct 28, 2020
They save, the ui is just broken but the settings do get applied.
I doubt that, otherwise the audio wouldnt revert back and get louder every time I leave that menu, and the mouse sensitivity wouldn't be like a twitchy crack user looking for his next fix every time I exit the pause menu.

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
I doubt that, otherwise the audio wouldnt revert back and get louder every time I leave that menu, and the mouse sensitivity wouldn't be like a twitchy crack user looking for his next fix every time I exit the pause menu.
Oh those, I meant the graphics options, I didn't mess with sound. Some graphics options like foliage revert to low after opening the menu but it's just a text issue, the option is still applied.

Jul 30, 2017
Is the Unreal 5 update worth playing or is the Unreal 4 version more complete? It says it has less content but also includes a major content update?
It seems to me like UE5 is more of a game, while UE4 is more of a sex sandbox.

UE4 had a LOT more sex, so if you're looking to fap, that's the version for you.
However, UE5 had a lot more gameplay, and to be honest, I spent a lot more time on that one. The UE5 version has me seriously considering buying this game on Steam. UE4 didn't entice me the same way.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

bootycatch

Aug 18, 2017
Here's the increased sliders mod for UE4 0.3.70 (Latest Steam Version)

I maxed them out to 10, doesn't seem to crash. The save is at the absolute BEGINNING of the game, you can make the choice of cheating or not.

Enjoy.
It didn't work for me. The game does not read the save file. :(

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
can someone add the possibility to download UE4 as well as UE5 from mega or google drive because these links what are given have viruses

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes