TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Has anyone discovered the "Mysterious Urn" location yet?
I've gone looking for it and have yet to find it. I suspect it may have been referring to the urn that now gives the draquine manhood, but I haven't seen any confirmation or denial of such.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Has anyone discovered the "Mysterious Urn" location yet?
It's from the Goo sex scene, if you succeed in sealing it, you get mysterious urn, the location well it's a few post above where the goo scene at. Follow the road from the beginning to the right, you will see 2 cart

Reactions: Gaisa

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Any chance of getting a mega link?
The thread had one this afternoon. Presumably the edit to OP 30 minutes ago removed it, since the developers had already gotten it pulled. Mega links for this game don't even last 24 hours, so there's not really any point in trying.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Game is always crashing at the same spot, when I try to talk to the Veranus quest NPC after I collected the item.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Why is it that I suspect they stole or barrowed assets from- Assassin's Creed: Origins? Cause I have played that game and these screen shots look like they were taken straight out of that game minus a few little tweaks with the characters and small stuff like that.
Please don't start that rumor again. It's already been disproved that they use any asset from AC, same as Wildlife (Except for Unreal Engine 4 Assets that are usable by anyone). The reason it looks similar is because AC Origins is a inspiration for their game.
Also they are actually game developers and not amateurs that why it looks the way it does.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Why is it that I suspect they stole or barrowed assets from- Assassin's Creed: Origins? Cause I have played that game and these screen shots look like they were taken straight out of that game minus a few little tweaks with the characters and small stuff like that.
Can you point out any specific assets? Otherwise that's quite a grave accusation based only on screenshots of a very generic/common idea of ancient Egyptian aesthetics.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Ok Looking at the images.. this looks gorgeous and the story and character races seems really interesting.. I just have questions the Fighting

What is the Combat like ? I am not good at skill based stuff.. due to nerve damage on my arms and hands.. so I am asking whether the combat is designed for pro fps players ? .. would I die a lot ? .. do I need to grind ? .. would I get mobbed by enemies when you leave the town ? is it Tab targeting..?

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Ok Looking at the images.. this looks gorgeous and the story and character races seems really interesting.. I just have questions the Fighting

What is the Combat like ? I am not good at skill based stuff.. due to nerve damage on my arms and hands.. so I am asking whether the combat is designed for pro fps players ? .. would I die a lot ? .. do I need to grind ? .. would I get mobbed by enemies when you leave the town ? is it Tab targeting..?
Very basic. You have normal attack, Shift+Left for Heavy and Alt+Left for Lunge. Middle click dodge. Right click block, also you can equip a shield. If you spam Lunge attack + Dodge once and then attack again, you can kill everything. So far I found 3 types of enemies. Bow user, Sword+Shield and weaponless "zombie" type.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
Actually looks like it uses assets used in Conan Exiles. Though I'm sure that they have the proper licences to use the content, I'm also pretty sure its the same exact content used in Conan Exiles.

Reactions: Khairus

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Quests markers don't go away after finished quests?

I finished the fisher village quest, but the marker is still there, even though I've already turned it in (and done the optional scene).

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Quests markers don't go away after finished quests?

I finished the fisher village quest, but the marker is still there, even though I've already turned it in (and done the optional scene).
Only they stay, the others are gone after you finished the quest.

Honestly I expected more from this game, I hate the fact that alot of the NPCs are not interactable.
So tell us what you expect from a pre-alpha? It should be obvious that there isn't that much to be done in that stage of a game.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes