TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
where can you see whats planned? I can only find a very vague roadmap. I would download this game in a heartbeat if it had human heads.
I'm not actually seeing the confirmation I thought I remembered, but I just checked back through the patreon history and human is one of the options that pops up in every relevant poll, which is a good indicator that the devs have it planned and are letting patrons pick order of implementation. Even if they don't, it's a popular enough request that it'll win a poll sooner or later and show up ingame.

As for official plans, the devs are actually rather loose-lipped in terms of answering comments on patreon, so I assume there's all sorts of goodies in their discord that I can't see due to not having popped in.

Someone can help about the steam version updates I still don't get it
Taken from their website:
square.jpg

Basically the steam version is going to be on backburner for them during content development stages, and will get much less frequent updates than the patron and subscribestar versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I just hope we get the same updates as on the three mothers we will be like the patron and like that but I love the game

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Thank you.
I think they should just drop this kind of system and implement a character editor, but they would need to overhaul the whole Quest system if they decide to do that. The combat feels kind of slugish at the moment but its very early in development I think this might get really good later on. I will wait until it is more fleshed out until i play it

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Anyone else gotten the game to install recently? Only anonfiles download is still up and once downloaded it had the wrong file extention. Running or extracting and all gave different errors but closest to working seemed to be as an executable, which ran as an installer then died and deleted itself. Might be me, might be corruption or something they did with the installer since dev is the most hardass I've yet seen on taking down uploads.

Also, I bet they went with human bodies to save time and assets. A furry body that looks good is a lot of work and, maybe more importantly, is less likely to be already made. Note how everyone has their neck covered in the screenshots. Reminds me of a lot of janky SFM models where they just severed the head of an animal and sewed it onto a human body without even hiding the obvious seam, but a lot better done.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Anyone else gotten the game to install recently? Only anonfiles download is still up and once downloaded it had the wrong file extention. Running or extracting and all gave different errors but closest to working seemed to be as an executable, which ran as an installer then died and deleted itself. Might be me, might be corruption or something they did with the installer since dev is the most hardass I've yet seen on taking down uploads.

Also, I bet they went with human bodies to save time and assets. A furry body that looks good is a lot of work and, maybe more importantly, is less likely to be already made. Note how everyone has their neck covered in the screenshots. Reminds me of a lot of janky SFM models where they just severed the head of an animal and sewed it onto a human body without even hiding the obvious seam, but a lot better done.
I have faith that the devs will fix any of the issues with the models. They have a pretty good track record.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Very basic. You have normal attack, Shift+Left for Heavy and Alt+Left for Lunge. Middle click dodge. Right click block, also you can equip a shield. If you spam Lunge attack + Dodge once and then attack again, you can kill everything. So far I found 3 types of enemies. Bow user, Sword+Shield and weaponless "zombie" type.

Sounds pretty complicated to me.. my idea of combat is to just click the left mouse button on a target and then rinse and repeat a few times if needed.. or find cheat codes lol

But I like the graphics enough that I will give it a try :)

Reactions: cakeny

Nov 19, 2018
hello carnal instinct fans I want to ask you how did you complete the mission footsteps dragon specific mission return of ahmes? Thank you I don't know the advice and thanks for every info on finishing the chow

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
Links added
Added where? Not in the first post, which I believe to be the OP Post and mirrored below. NoPY isn't listed, several mirrors have internal errors.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -
Extra: Guide/Hints

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Added where? Not in the first post.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -
Extra: Guide/Hints

OP post

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Hope they make the climax scenes for the ones that's missing.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes