TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It's nothing but futa, and probably always will be.
From two announcements that I've quoted, directly, in this thread:

He have mentioned this next update on Discord and in DM's, but we're excited to confirm that Male bodies are coming to Sabu late Q1/early Q2 2021. This will start with the human male and roll out to Draconid, Felian, and other forms (order based on Patron polls). This will all be reflected in our updated Roadmap later this month.​

Plans for male confirmed on their recent sex scene poll, where the winning scene was being bred by the (100% male) centaur that's been chillaxing at spawn since day one.

Finally we also have some Female-on-Female scenes coming this month, for those players who enjoy their encounters to be soft, sensual, and devoid of penises. So overall it's a packed month for all tiers and, as usual, there will be more polls incoming to help decide the finer points of the March updates.​

Plans for F/F scenes confirmed as part of the 1.55 release announcement. This means that we have, confirmed, Female/Male, Female/Female, Futa/Female, and Futa/Futa scenes as existing or planned for the game. (Of those combinations, currently the game has several scenes that can be Futa/Futa, one scene that is required to be Futa/Futa, one scene that is guaranteed Futa/Female, and two scenes that can be Female/Female) I don't recall any specific confirmation or denial thus far for Futa/Male or Male/Male, though we'll likely find out regarding the first of those two as soon as the centaur scene comes out.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
You say that like it's a bad thing :cool:
Well as someone who can appreciate the beautiful graphics, animations, and physics, but is completely turned off by furry content I eagerly await human models. Even if they would have done monster girls or something I could get into that, but the animal heads really throw me off. I am happy others enjoy it though.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I guess this will become a huge hit if the releases are published in time etc
also, think if the updates like the steam version come with the three months of the patron releases or also what is the best of the updates

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can someone please tell me when the camp will be finished because it will be fun ?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes