Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok So I have played this for a few hours now I did what I think is the first quest and got turned into a Draconian lizard girl.Went back got the reward :) I must say the graphics and sound were Amazing Huge thumbs Up from me. Got the what looks like horse dick quest done and banged the cat girl near the port with the werewolf Dick. and did the secret admirer quest. I couldnt find anyone in the Temple to join the Princess. I was Wondering is there any more quest?? O and one more thing Could we Plz get a Mega DL link in the future. Also I am seriously considering supporting this 1.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Ok So I have played this for a few hours now I did what I think is the first quest and got turned into a Draconian lizard girl.Went back got the reward :) I must say the graphics and sound were Amazing Huge thumbs Up from me. Got the what looks like horse dick quest done and banged the cat girl near the port with the werewolf Dick. and did the secret admirer quest. I couldnt find anyone in the Temple to join the Princess. I was Wondering is there any more quest?? O and one more thing Could we Plz get a Mega DL link in the future. Also I am seriously considering supporting this 1.
Some guy maintains a complete checklist of all content, links are in the second post of this thread. And as I said only a couple posts ago, Mega gets taken down so fast via copyright that the uploaders pretty much gave up on it for this game.

Dave001

Aug 11, 2018
I played this for a couple of hours and here are my initial thoughts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd pretty much recommend everyone give this a try if the genre agrees with you.
For a pre-alpha, its actually very polished and I'm looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I played this for a couple of hours and here are my initial thoughts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd pretty much recommend everyone give this a try if the genre agrees with you.
For a pre-alpha, its actually very polished and I'm looking forward to seeing this one develop.
Me too

Reactions: Behappy69

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
1.png

Hey Guys,

We're finally here with the second Ascended update of the month. This was a big one under the hood and we had a lot to tweak and adjust. There's clearly still a lot to finish up with our new AI system, and that's something we'll be further fleshing out in the next month.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This major map update is only partially compatible with existing saves. There is a high risk that in some saves you will load underneath the map.

The starting map was beginning to feel a touch too small, and no longer suited the density of content we're aiming to have for this first area, we've therefore entirely overhauled this region of Sabu. With the expanded and more detailed world there are now more areas to explore and enemies to fight - from bandits to the restless dead. The sands of Sabu are starting to live up to their reputation as a hostile and dangerous land for the unwary.

The winner of the last sex-scene poll, 'bred by the centaur', has now been implemented in-game. Nessos (the centaur in question) can be found across the river from the starting area, over the bridge to the North of the starting docks - he may require a little persuasion but the more silver-tongued among you will be rewarded for your efforts.

We also have new Lesbian content to be found out in the farmland to the South of the docks. The one Draconid amidst a sea of Felians is very hot and bothered, check your map if you'd like to seek her out - though she won't be interested if you have any "equipment" below the belt.

We're still finalising our 2021 roadmap, and we'll update you all in a post in the coming weeks. In the meantime another Patron poll (and an exclusive Ascended-only poll) will also be going live in the next few days).

If you don't know where to find the game, you can download the launcher here.

Thank you all so much for your support - we're working to make Carnal Instinct into something really special and truly appreciate you joining us on this adventure.

Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Changelog, v0.1.60

• Added Voiced NPC - Nessos (Centaur)
  • Added Voiced NPC - Djeda (Felian)
  • Added sex scene - Tribbing/Scissor
  • Added sex scene - Centaur Breeding
  • Added In-Progress World Map UI
  • Added Enemy AI - Bandits
  • Added Enemy AI - Skeleton
  • Added Enemy AI - Wolf
  • Added new more advanced AI systems
  • Added new Post Processing
  • Added new music track for Sabu
  • Fixed issues with the interaction/dialogue systems to be more robust
  • Fixed various quest bugs
  • Fixed Quest Secret Admirer Markers
  • Changed major areas of map
  • Changed Ahmes and other scene audio levels
  • Changed bandage materials

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I'm poking around in the new version right now, and there's a ton of changes. I'm going to need to redo the guideposts. But! The ingame map is ridiculously simplistic at the moment and so I can probably assemble a stitched together version out of game.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
thank you i hope it will be up here one day or hope it will be the steam version

artur444

Nov 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "TheInternetIsForThis, сообщение: 5220928, участник: 2081597"]
Я сейчас ковыряюсь в новой версии, и там масса изменений. Мне нужно будет переделать ориентиры. Но! На данный момент игровая карта до смешного упрощена, и поэтому я, вероятно, смогу собрать склеенную версию вне игры.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] hey bro can you give me link to downoload new version..... just give me File.. plzzzz

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "TheInternetIsForThis, сообщение: 5220928, участник: 2081597"]
Я сейчас ковыряюсь в новой версии, и там масса изменений. Мне нужно будет переделать ориентиры. Но! На данный момент игровая карта до смешного упрощена, и поэтому я, вероятно, смогу собрать склеенную версию вне игры.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ] hey bro can you give me link to downoload new version..... just give me File.. plzzzz
The download is trackable and will get me banned from their Patreon for sharing. People here are going to need to wait for someone who is either willing to sacrifice an account or can figure out where the tracking info is stored.

Reactions: Ssato243

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but explain a couple of points to me:
1) Why aren't the settings saved? (Resolution always changes at startup).
2) Where is this settings file? Or .....Game.cfg file (For manual adjustment).
3) How do I save the game? -_-
4) How do I change the game buttons? (Example - I want to assign Walk or Dodge, but they are locked).
Although this is ... thanks.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes