TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

We're now well underway in developing this month's new content, which can only mean one thing; it's time to have the community help shape the next playable species for us to start working on.

There's also a second poll going up for the next exotic species of NPC, something that will not only impact sex scenes but also the Djeda quest arc, as well as an exclusive Ascended+ cosmetic poll for some new clothing options.

You can vote for as many options as you like, but it's winner takes all! Poll runs until 15th March @ 9:00 AM UTC

Team Carnal Instinct

Please note; Humans will enter Sabu in Q2 whether they win this poll or not, winning here would simply move them to the front of the queue.
  • Bovine (Cow)
  • Crocodile
  • Equine (Horse)
  • Maned Felian (More animal-like Felian with a lion's mane)
  • Fennic Fox
  • Greater Draconid (More primal, dragon-like Draconid)
  • Goo Girl
  • Human (Female)
  • Jackal
  • Petrified (Living Statue)
  • Void Spirit (Demoness)
  • Wolf
  • Other (Suggestions in comments)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018

We're now well underway in developing this month's new content, which can only mean one thing; it's time to have the community help shape the next playable species for us to start working on.

There's also a second poll going up for the next exotic species of NPC, something that will not only impact sex scenes but also the Djeda quest arc, as well as an exclusive Ascended+ cosmetic poll for some new clothing options.

You can vote for as many options as you like, but it's winner takes all! Poll runs until 15th March @ 9:00 AM UTC

Team Carnal Instinct

Please note; Humans will enter Sabu in Q2 whether they win this poll or not, winning here would simply move them to the front of the queue.
  • Bovine (Cow)
  • Crocodile
  • Equine (Horse)
  • Maned Felian (More animal-like Felian with a lion's mane)
  • Fennic Fox
  • Greater Draconid (More primal, dragon-like Draconid)
  • Goo Girl
  • Human (Female)
  • Jackal
  • Petrified (Living Statue)
  • Void Spirit (Demoness)
  • Wolf
  • Other (Suggestions in comments)
I personally hope either Crocodile or Greater Dragon wins. Goo girl would also be pretty good Although I prefer them as NPCs.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Idk what's there to cheat beside money and stamina and it's not that hard to get money as well, just kill a few mobs and sell their outfits/sword,

D

Deleted member 234697

Anyone know where the centaur breeding scene is?

D

Deleted member 234697

It's across the river from the starting point. Look at the temple on the hill above the docks at the starting point, turn left, and run along the river until you hit the bridge, and from there hook another left and head inland a bit.
Thanks, I found it

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
This is good but I hope voice acting is not taking too much of the budget. I wouldn't have bothered with it if it was my choice.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I suppose it's a patreon-only cosmetic then ? If that's the case, too bad, it was really nice visually.
I'm not sure if it's Patron exclusive, They could add it later in the other patches, if it's welp that's a shame I liked that manhood

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I'm not sure if it's Patron exclusive, They could add it later in the other patches, if it's welp that's a shame I liked that manhood
I can confirm it's still exactly where my guideposts indicate it was in older versions, in the current Patreon version. If it isn't in the Steam version, that confirms it's currently Patreon (and maybe SubscribeStar) specific.

Reactions: Gremory152
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes