eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
Well, I have to say, this game has a real good potential. Tried just a few 2 hours, good potential.

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
When will the update come where you can set up camp and where you can put all your stuff in a chest?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Anyone knows how I can transfer my save for the new version? Or it can't be done yet?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Anyone knows how I can transfer my save for the new version? Or it can't be done yet?
C:\Users\{YOURUSERNAME}\AppData\Local\carnal_instinct\Saved\SaveGames this is where the saves is located, the dev recommend to start a new save anything before 1.5.0 is gonna cause issues, they also just redo a whole new area so there's potential that you will glitch through the map :)

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
The game looks quite detailed. Shame the game-play itself is so lacking.
It reminds me a bit of how Wild Life is going, except with much less customization options. At least the combat is passable so far, I guess.

Feel like this will be another project I'll have to check on in a year or two for any considerable content updates.

Vexton

May 11, 2017
It reminds me a bit of how Wild Life is going, except with much less customization options. At least the combat is passable so far, I guess.

Feel like this will be another project I'll have to check on in a year or two for any considerable content updates.
Even if it goes for a long run, it has Steam availability, unlocking in the next 12 hours.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Saw this on Steam had to come here to see what its all about since its a top seller.
Surprised by the detail, couldn't hear anything because its an Unreal Engine 4 game so the PC sounded like a nuclear reactor melting down.
The combat is clunky and so is the movement but otherwise its good. Will be keeping an eye on this one. So far more engaging over Wild Life.

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
Oh my god what is that for a really nice looking unity game the character models are insane perfect i'm going to examine the game pretty hard those tags pure excitement thank very much for updating UwU.

thegodfather1077

Sep 23, 2017
If anyone on the game discord, can you ask if the steam version will get the patreon updates on at the same time or not. I'm thinking of buying the steam one.
Edit: nvm I found the answer in the discord.
"Yes, whilst the majority of content will become available on the Steam version eventually, simply running behind the Patreon version, there will be Patreon-exclusive cosmetics and other elements to reflect the increased support. We have a breakdown of the differences on our website - we did originally have it on Steam however we had to remove it as Steam doesn't allow mentioning of other platforms." From one of the dev called Echo.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes