TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
UE4 version is pretty much a vertical slice of theirs, while UE5 is the end product they want to have as a finale, slowly buidling it up with a lot of detail.
You can play UE4 version to see the game as a pitched concept - it has many sex opportunities, some story with quests, working solid combat, dungeons. Ultimately it doesn't feel like a truly united project that leads somewhere but currently it has 4xTimes more content than UE5. At some point it kind of just ends (naturally) leaving you wanting more.
Is it much different to UE5? In general UE4 feels like the same project that prioritizes quantity over quality in comparison to UE5 but it's still a solid 3D indie unfinished game.
Unlike UE5 though UE4 has sex scenes with a Naga, with a Void being, with a Centaur and with a Wyvern (feral dragon). Which are the biggest differences that matter imo. I would suggest to try it even if just to experience these opportunities.
To add on to this, the difference in development models between the two mean that while the UE5 and UE4 versions share a lot of similar concepts and setting details, they are in practice very different games. Trying to compare them is sort of like trying to compare soul calibur to street fighter - same basic idea but fundamentally different approaches.

May 25, 2022
Oh I see, so the game I played with a Naga 2 years or so ago was UE4. I was so surprised to start UE5 as a formless entity in a completely different map, it almost felt like I was playing Carnal Instinct 2

Reactions: _ptp_

Tim_Jobs

Sep 5, 2019
I may have missed it in the search results but does anyone know if there's a way to cheat in the night lotus for the No Rest for the Wicked quest? Apparently the issue where you can't enter the cisterns has been a thing for a year and I dunno if there's a way to progress the quest.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I may have missed it in the search results but does anyone know if there's a way to cheat in the night lotus for the No Rest for the Wicked quest? Apparently the issue where you can't enter the cisterns has been a thing for a year and I dunno if there's a way to progress the quest.
Weird, I played that quest some days ago and didnt have any issue with interacting with the entrance to get inside, talk with the npc, pick the plant and leave.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
I got that error and I couldn't do anything, and when I restart or turn off my PC, the game stops recognizing the saves I made and I have to start over.

DafuqIsThis

Mar 22, 2021
Either they have the mental age of a child and want direct praise from helping someone.
Or it's a scammer wanting to open a private conversation with people to steal info.

Reactions: MrStal0ne
Jan 2, 2019
ok this is for those who got fatal error fix
i got fatal error too last time
this fix steps may help
solution 1:
first check wether direct x is installed on your computer.
if not downlod and update it.
after this restart computer.
solution 2:
check wether you have installed direct x 2 times on your computer.
solution 3:
this may work
delete d3d12 core in d3d12 folder
and restart it
(this is my case it fixed this solution so it maybe this helps for you too).
thanks guys for those who got fatal error this may help you.
i am free to help for error and fixes.
ok for those who are on windows 11 and who want to install direct x 12
go to install windows features and install direct play
thats it .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolomeus

urlordCovenant

Apr 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to get back to Mesatnofreht with the Night Lotus? After I picked it I got teleported away to the far east of the map and I can't get back, I keep hitting a wall that says the area is under development.

edit: Nevermind - I just reloaded the last save, it autosaves when you enter the cistern anyway. I worked fine this time. I'll leave the original comment though in case anyone has a similar issue and is looking for an answer.

Last edited:

_ptp_

May 14, 2021
Всем привет ! Подскажите есть ли какие нибудь модификации на данную игру )/Hi all ! Tell me if there are any modifications for this game)

Reactions: leon.falkon

cheeeseeboyyyyy

Nov 5, 2023
Anyone got any idea why the no one from the shipwrecked Anubites aren't spawning? (making a new save seems to have fixed it....)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes