sentinel92

Oct 12, 2019
The 0.2.1 works and doesn't work for me.

Good news is that the game works. The procedure is a lot simpler than people think it is. Simply download the cracked patch app.asar file from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-v2-0-2-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-5918203 and paste it in the 'resources' folder of the launcher files (.../Carnalinstinct-crack/resources). Start the launcher and hit 'Login to Patreon'. The game should download at this point (Obviously, select the location of the folder where you want the game to install). Then hit 'launch game'.

Bad news is that during the quest 'Tales of the Void', my game keeps crashing. At the final dialogue exchange, the game crashes and freezes my PC. Idk if I'm the only one experiencing this issue or the quest is simply incomplete but I thought I'd share it here to see if I'm doing something wrong.

Other than this, the game ran well most of the time.

Reactions: F1_V10

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017

Good news is that the game works. The procedure is a lot simpler than people think it is. Simply download the cracked patch app.asar file from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-v2-0-2-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-5918203 and paste it in the 'resources' folder of the launcher files (.../Carnalinstinct-crack/resources). Start the launcher and hit 'Login to Patreon'. The game should download at this point (Obviously, select the location of the folder where you want the game to install). Then hit 'launch game'.

Bad news is that during the quest 'Tales of the Void', my game keeps crashing. At the final dialogue exchange, the game crashes and freezes my PC. Idk if I'm the only one experiencing this issue or the quest is simply incomplete but I thought I'd share it here to see if I'm doing something wrong.

Other than this, the game ran well most of the time.
Hey brother, think you could upload the app.asar file to a website or two? The developer took the original down, they are scanning the forums in detail it seems. Wonder if they have something better to do?

PButts

Feb 5, 2020
The developer took the original down, they are scanning the forums in detail it seems. Wonder if they have something better to do?
It's almost like the last 4 pages of arguing over this never took place. They're very transparent about reading the discussion about the game on the site, some users even arguing over the choices. They've been battling this from the start, so do you really expect things to suddenly be different now?
Devs are protecting their product in the way the most effective way they can now: require login auth through patreon, take down cracks. Obviously people will crack it eventually but the likelyhood of some weirdo saving every single thing that rolls through here is incredibly low, so just taking down one link may literally be all they need to do to curb it for a bit.
If you want to see this sustainably kept afloat for cracks and sharing the game, you better find someone who will save literally every file that gets dropped into this thread.
For the devs reading this I very much doubt someone is going to do what I just described other than myself that is because it would require a lot of time invested and potentially space depending on a few factors.

bobb801314

Jun 9, 2021

Good news is that the game works. The procedure is a lot simpler than people think it is. Simply download the cracked patch app.asar file from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-v2-0-2-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-5918203 and paste it in the 'resources' folder of the launcher files (.../Carnalinstinct-crack/resources).
The link to the cracked app.asar file says that the file doesn't exist. i'm assuming that it got taken down. Is there another way that I could get this file?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know where the new naga sex scene is? Btw, found a crack elsewhere I would suggest a quick google search since this forum is targeted. Or hey maybe even a torrent search which the devs can't take down.

Reactions: bobb801314

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone know where the new naga sex scene is? Btw, found a crack elsewhere I would suggest a quick google search since this forum is targeted. Or hey maybe even a torrent search which the devs can't take down.
Did you find the centaur before? If so, it's the same trader selling her services. Due north from spawn across the river

Reactions: greeneyed

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021

5-Min

Feb 12, 2021
Just deleted my install and tried from scratch and it definitely works.

1. Download just the crack posted in the op Don't download the game

2. Extract the contents of that file ( CarnalInstinct-Crack.7z ) into a new folder

3. Open the resources folder and delete app.asar

4. Download the app.asar posted here

5. Extract app.7z and place it's app.asar into the resources folder of the crack

6. Run Carnal Instinct Launcher.exe

7. Click Login to Patreon

8. Login to Patreon button should change to Download Game button

9. Click Download Game button

10. When it's finished, click Launch Game button and it will open the folder containing the game exe ( Carnal_Instinct.exe )

11. Without closing the launcher, open Carnal_Instinct.exe

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you...
its worked. i test and i can play ty for help me

Jun 18, 2019
They're barely fighting against piracy. They are, in fact, doing the bare minimum a developer would be expected to do. Filing DMCA takedown on links and implementing basic DRM tied to the crowdfunding services. It is absolutely incomparable to something like Denuvo or going full ubisoft always-online, and certainly doesn't compare to a renpy developer using daz3d and prefab models and code.

What has Team Carnal done?
  • Worked on a game for approaching a year, much of that time with a negative budget.
  • Paid for the project out of their own pockets when it wasn't making money.
  • Created an interesting world, from-scratch, that is still ongoing in development.
  • Been as open about development as they reasonably could be, including posting here both now and in the past. (Patreon forces adult content to be paywalled, thus their update logs not being public. They're also putting info onto a wiki now.)
  • Continued work on the project despite financial and community backlash.
  • Implemented basic DRM to protect their investments.
  • Put their long term livelihoods (including their ability to support their families) at risk by stepping out of the normal game development industry to work on an AO title.
What have we, F95, done as a community?
  • Immediately accused the developers of stealing assets from AAA games.
  • Made a longstanding habit of creating public upload links for a paid product as soon as possible, even when that product had a negative budget. (Notably, F95 has fairly good SEO due to having existed for quite a while, so this forum's pages can easily eclipse the official pages of a new developer in searches.)
  • Insulted the abilities of the developers for quite a lot of reasons, varying from the art to the code to the world itself.
  • Insulted and demeaned the project for not having specific features people wanted, often when those features are explicitly planned by the developer and in their easy to access, publicly available roadmap.
  • Reacted to the basic, entirely reasonable DRM the developers put in place to help protect the project from literally going under with insults, moralistic assumptions, and accusations that they have no plans to actually develop a finished product.
  • Treated an early alpha project with core mechanics still being developed as though it was nearly finished and just devoid of content. (Seriously, this game has a lot of "only one of this exists" because they're developing mechanics and will, once everything is ready, scale it outward to full content scope.)
So overall you might see why the developers aren't on the best of terms with this forum.
Well they're selling their early alpha project for the price of a full indie game on steam and also milking monthly income on patreon in an industry infamous for the hundreds of games that just get abandoned in alpha or having devs take the money and run. Excuse us for being skeptical of the game that is focusing hard on being profitable without even getting out of alpha first.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well they're selling their early alpha project for the price of a full indie game on steam and also milking monthly income on patreon in an industry infamous for the hundreds of games that just get abandoned in alpha or having devs take the money and run. Excuse us for being skeptical of the game that is focusing hard on being profitable without even getting out of alpha first.
"milking"
there have been a few posts already explaining how whatever income they have from the project if quite far from milking anyone

May 10, 2019
iirc when they do those polls it determines just the order in which things get implemented
I would love if it were like that.

Size difference isn't even a tag on this page and the implementation of the equine manhood plus the fact that it's now it's own "size" has me hoping for more in the future. Especially with the centaur, too.

Reactions: Ra!ne
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes