Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
While the original login window was burning, where it says "Press any button", I quickly clicked on this any button, and then clicked on the "New game" button. And oh yes, I MANAGED to enter the game !!! Try this and play the newest version while it can be done.
You are a very lucky person personally, this does not work for me for a moment, the game menu appears and the error sadness pops up.

BBearQ

Aug 4, 2019
While the original login window was burning, where it says "Press any button", I quickly clicked on this any button, and then clicked on the "New game" button. And oh yes, I MANAGED to enter the game !!! Try this and play the newest version while it can be done.
I love u
Now shhhhh ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
we have been unable to detect you a patron, this is the Patreon only build of the game.
Please ensure you have the launcher installed and installed the game using the latest launcher.

if you are receiving this message in error, please contact support and find help on our support page by clicking here.

Here is such an error message and the game does not start! And I don't know what to do with it! On the technical support website, I didn't find how to fix it! Maybe who found a solution to this problem?

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Time to set game tag abandoned. Because in steam already 0.2.3
wouldn't call it abandoned yet, I mean, in less than a month they went from 1.7 to 2.7, and version 2.3 (which was here, the title wasn't updated) didn't have the Patreon sudo-DRM, now that they have the launcher (which is cracked) auto-updating, someone just needs to find a way to bypass the Patreon check at game start.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
ok, this game is great right? but as someone who works in Cyber Security, this is exciting, and since the devs are watching the page, it will be interesting to see the community crack it, and the devs drain time and money into patching holes.

KaraxDehaka

May 31, 2018
Can you send me your installer? ALso whats your version of the game

LOL30004331

Jun 17, 2021
The latest version of the game is 0.2.71. Yesterday I made some saves and when I went into the game today, all the saves remained and the method is the same. Press the left mouse button + Spacebar or Enter many times as fast as possible, but don't break your mouse or keyboard :D

alkob

Jan 12, 2020
The latest version of the game is 0.2.71. Yesterday I made some saves and when I went into the game today, all the saves remained and the method is the same. Press the left mouse button + Spacebar or Enter many times as fast as possible, but don't break your mouse or keyboard :D
Pity, it doesn't work for me. No matter how many times or how fast I pressed the keys. :(

LOL30004331

Jun 17, 2021
Pity, it doesn't work for me. No matter how many times or how fast I pressed the keys. :(
After launching the game window itself, try to move the mouse about in the middle and simultaneously press not the Space bar as I wrote earlier and the Left mouse button, but the Left mouse button and Enter. Spacebar apparently does not work for me either. Just logged in with the Left mouse button + Enter

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
After launching the game window itself, try to move the mouse about in the middle and simultaneously press not the Space bar as I wrote earlier and the Left mouse button, but the Left mouse button and Enter. Spacebar apparently does not work for me either. Just logged in with the Left mouse button + Enter
Lmao, this actually works.

Reactions: ftgbzh
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes