ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
I am not super excite about "Futa Protag", but I guessing female Character prettier to watch walk anyway :) Even so, Females in Game look SO BEAUTIFUL that I think I can "deal with it".

I also see Centaur Man, I ask, are there also Centaur Lady? Or Plans for? Dragon Lady look so pretty, if Artist also make Centaur Lady, should also be pretty! And maybe Ultimate Kink of mine can be played: To let "fisting" Centaur Woman :):):)

If Game not "Completed", I can give Request to Developer for this! And certsinly will Support in Patreon either way!
If you want, you can walk around as a woman, but it's boring.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yes, you need to wait for someone to crack it, but it can happen in a year, my advice is to forget about this game.
actually steam version gets cracked nigh instantly, so as soon as that releases we get a sure update

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Yes, you will have to wait for a quick hack, do not expect it to be possible by the end of the year and will be hacked well, whether in 2.3 months or not earlier.
I guess we have to wait for the problem of this crack to be fixed ?

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
I really like this game,
sadly i can't get it through steam :( ('cause my country doesn't allows it :rolleyes::censored:)
I hope it will be available here sooner or later again or i need to give up on this, which i really don't want to ^^

Last edited:

Orcling

Nov 1, 2018
Pretty mediocre game, the only animation where i thought "this is pretty neat" is the tailfuck one, everything else is on the level of SFM animators 5+ years ago. They're not showing the penetration for a reason since i'm guessing the models are just stock models they bought from somewhere, the the vagoo not being properly rigged.
After looking at everything thoroughly i can fully understand the people that shit on this. This game isn't "shit" but its mediocre every step of the way.
I'm guessing they made it so you can't play it without subbing on patreon because people would play it and then just undo their sub lol. This certainly isn't worth 25 bucks on steam either.
Maybe take a page out of the book of the Wild Life devs and actually develop your game instead of worrying about pirating.

Reactions: kkmkk and Pingy
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes