greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
So it's unplayable for now? Cuz both versions have patreon verifications and do not let you go anywhere past the launch screen
Read the installation notes you sausage on the original post (first page) and use uploadhaven as that hasn't been DCMA'd yet.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
If there is one thing internet taught me is that "Pirates will find a way". Patience is just required here. And for update to be huge enough to make people try.

madungai

Apr 20, 2020
V2.03 links are all DMCAed or something according to the error, unable to download anything, could be reuploaded, please?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
V2.03 links are all DMCAed or something according to the error, unable to download anything, could be reuploaded, please?
3/4 hosts for the Steam version are live, the other categories should probably be cleaned up for the time being since they're useless atm.

citrushavoc

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, so while this version is off the table until it's cracked, I dowloaded the version 1.78 and got to the Void Spirit, HOWEVER the game seems to consistantly freeze and crash whenever I choose the "Khaba sent me" dialog option. Is there a quick fix to this or is it the bug of the v1.78? Same thing happens in "Ride the Pony" sidequest
Btw the bug still persists in v0.2.3.
Also, are quick saves supposed to take longer the more you play? because at the start it takes half a second to save, several quests in it takes 10 whole seconds to save.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Also, are quick saves supposed to take longer the more you play? because at the start it takes half a second to save, several quests in it takes 10 whole seconds to save.
yea their saving system is bad, and not just for the saving times
it doesn't even reload game state completely, just some parts of it, so things might glitch out if you load a savegame while playing

citrushavoc

Jun 21, 2017
OK, so I managed to bypass the Freeze/Crash bug at the Tales of the Void quest when you select "Khaba sent me" dialog option.
Apperantly the Void scene does not support The Dick, because it it played out normally once I unequipped it.

Reactions: Ssato243

madungai

Apr 20, 2020
possibly cause the steam version has to remove dragon content? or oversized schlong would interfere. I'll just wait for the other htings to update first then.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes