Gabriel_West

Mar 14, 2018
Hey there folks, I can't make the mouse move in the game. Mouse buttons work, but I can't look around in the game. How do I fix it?

ebulimaster

May 16, 2020

NB: For those of you who saw this when it first went up, it had to be republished as the poll settings were incorrect. It was nobodies fault. Least of all echo.

Intro

As we get underway with the camp systems this month, we're aware that it has been a long time since we asked you for your feedback on our outline plans. In June we made some key changes to what we delivered, opting for more of the core system upgrades to allow greater depth in both future features and quests.

We've decided that it's now time to allow you the opportunity to make changes to the roadmap, so to that end we have this new poll. Unfortunately polls are a blunt instrument, so we can't offer the granular options we'd like, but we can still rate the overall priorities of the community.

If the majority view aligns with our existing roadmap, little to nothing will change, however we're open to greatly shifting elements around where possible to change the order of delivery.

Poll

So how will this work? Simply vote for the things you want to see soonest. You can vote for as many as you like, though we recommend ~5 selections each to try and make preferences more pronounced in the finished numbers. Options are arranged in alphabetical order, there is no significance to where something appears on the list.

Wherever things shake out, we'll aim to implement a multitude of systems and content in Carnal Instinct, this simply allows us to ensure we're making the game with our community and that your desires are reflected in the process and the order of creation.

This hopefully means that you'll get your hands on the things you want the most sooner than you might have otherwise.

Fin

That's it, there's nothing else here. Please vote!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to participate in this vote, we genuinely appreciate it. Not only does it give you a chance to directly influence the shape of the project in the coming months, but it lets us know if things we considered minor additions are actually the priorities of the community. This will allow us to potentially put more development resources than we would have into further fleshing out your favourite options.

Best of luck, and may the most depraved options win!

Team Carnal Instinct

• Androgynous Races (neither clearly male nor female)
  • Bandit Chieftains (win/loss scenes for challenge) & Player Enslavement (do as you're told slave!)
  • Beast Hunts (Trap and collect rare exotic NPCs for your camp) & Bounties System (hunt dangerous targets)
  • Boon System (pledge to a god for a unique benefit, only one active at any time)
  • Breeding, Pregnancy, Virility (get pregnant or sire offspring with others)
  • Character Customisation (general build, breast size, horn type, eye colour, etc)
  • Urban Zones (adds substantial city & temple zones to Sabu) & Repair Ruins (reclaim deserted areas to restore Sabu)
  • Crime + Punishment (Stop right there criminal scum!) & Moral Options (Primal Kills, Enslaving, Set Free, Bribe, etc)
  • Dynamic Sex System (transition sex acts in realtime, camera control, etc)
  • Environmental Hazards (More goo options, plant vines, half-petrified npcs)
  • Extreme Exotic NPCs (Full Dragon, Titans, etc)
  • Main Story Quests & Side Story Quests
  • Milking (Moo)
  • Travel Options: Mounts (explains itself) & Sailing (I'm on a boat m*therf*cker)
  • New Cock Systems (Twin-cocks, small options)
  • New Exotic NPCs (Sphynx, Drake, Female Centaur, Male Naga, etc)
  • New Major Biome (Isle of Lybos - Hellenistic Greece Themed)
  • New Minor Biomes (Temple Gardens of Suma - Sumerian/Babylonian Themed) & (Palace of the Void Queen)
  • Male Races (Draconid & Felian) & New Playable Races (Jackal, Bovine, Serpentine, etc)
  • New Skins & Outfits for existing species
  • New Weapon Types (Daggers, Clubs, Metal Claws) & Primal Attacks (Claws, Tail, Bite)
  • Nocturnal Encounters (NPCs go to bed, night-only hazard and content)
  • Racial Bonus (Draconid +Armour / Felians +Stealth / Void Spirit +Magic / etc) & Player Conditions (creampied, exhausted, hot/sweaty, etc)
  • Stealth Mechanics (Including backstab kills) & Magic System (combat magic & summons)
  • Weather System (rain, dust storms, etc)
Wow! it seems awesome, i hope that everything will come in future releases hehe

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Any chance for human characters?
The only humans will be the player if you get the parts. You'll find the female head and outfit/body here:
in game and then you'll have a few options. Males will come later, probably chest only don't know how they'll work. I rather have them at start as an option.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Wow! it seems awesome, i hope that everything will come in future releases hehe
The dev team has been pretty clearly limiting poll options to things they plan to add to the game anyway. This poll in particular was very much a case of "This is all stuff we plan to do, but it's worth seeing how the community prioritises it." As for how that goes, the top ten options at the moment, in order, are:
  1. Character Customisation (general build, breast size, horn type, eye colour, etc)
  2. Dynamic Sex System (transition sex acts in realtime, camera control, etc)
  3. Breeding, Pregnancy, Virility (get pregnant or sire offspring with others)
  4. Extreme Exotic NPCs (Full Dragon, Titans, etc)
  5. New Exotic NPCs (Sphynx, Drake, Female Centaur, Male Naga, etc)
  6. Beast Hunts (Trap and collect rare exotic NPCs for your camp) & Bounties System (hunt dangerous targets)
  7. Bandit Chieftains (win/loss scenes for challenge) & Player Enslavement (do as you're told slave!)
  8. New Cock Systems (Twin-cocks, small options)
  9. Main Story Quests & Side Story Quests
  10. Racial Bonus (Draconid +Armour / Felians +Stealth / Void Spirit +Magic / etc) & Player Conditions (creampied, exhausted, hot/sweaty, etc)

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019
so... I may be a retard but all the download links for Non-steam seem to be dead.
---
Edit, most of em were dead, but I found one that works.

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
wait i dont understand.... i downloaded the app.asar and installed through the installer but it said im not patreon for this game

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
wait i dont understand.... i downloaded the app.asar and installed through the installer but it said im not patreon for this game
cause crack doesn't exist for 2.8 yet

on a sidenote this game is awesome, wildlife devs should watchout

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
But does steam or patreon have those extra cosmetics?
steam is slower and may have some content edited out

steam is bi-polar about super hardcore stuff like beasty/furry dicks pounding some chick. few games get through but they usually dont have a lot of that content.

this one has a decent amount

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
steam is slower and may have some content edited out

steam is bi-polar about super hardcore stuff like beasty/furry dicks pounding some chick. few games get through but they usually dont have a lot of that content.

this one has a decent amount
Steam doesn't actually play a role in this case tho, it's entirely a marketing decision.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes