alkob

Jan 12, 2020
After launching the game window itself, try to move the mouse about in the middle and simultaneously press not the Space bar as I wrote earlier and the Left mouse button, but the Left mouse button and Enter. Spacebar apparently does not work for me either. Just logged in with the Left mouse button + Enter
Thank you, but unfortunately this doesn't work for me either. I'll have to wait for a new crack. In any case, this solution is definitely interesting, at least it works for someone.

Reactions: Ssato243

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
Well yeah DEVS VS F95 user who wins :p. Well F95 helps more less the devs out passiv on a passive way. Well let's see where the train goes :p.

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
After launching the game window itself, try to move the mouse about in the middle and simultaneously press not the Space bar as I wrote earlier and the Left mouse button, but the Left mouse button and Enter. Spacebar apparently does not work for me either. Just logged in with the Left mouse button + Enter
It works 4 real xD ok on the 1. time ._. 2. RIP + I'm Jesus xD. * Devs do you want 2 know how I created this bug ^^?+ If you creat this bug You can't run +jump anymore. If they ever read it :p

Last edited:

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
It works 4 real xD ok on the 1. time ._. 2. RIP + I'm Jesus xD. * Devs do you want 2 know how I created this bug ^^?+ If you creat this bug You can't run +jump anymore. If they ever read it :p
NVM I'm God still funny

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
I can't play the game !
What is this ?
I downloaded the full content but when i try to start it ask me something about patreon ?
Does the crack not work for the version "Carnal Instinct v2.0.1" ???
2021.06.20 Bild 05.png
2021.06.20 Bild 06.png

Last edited:

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
English is not my mother tongue.
I still tried to read me something in the topic.

The download links no longer go to the cracked files needed and it does not seem to be a solution for it, or I do not find the solution.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I am not super excite about "Futa Protag", but I guessing female Character prettier to watch walk anyway :) Even so, Females in Game look SO BEAUTIFUL that I think I can "deal with it".

I also see Centaur Man, I ask, are there also Centaur Lady? Or Plans for? Dragon Lady look so pretty, if Artist also make Centaur Lady, should also be pretty! And maybe Ultimate Kink of mine can be played: To let "fisting" Centaur Woman :):):)

If Game not "Completed", I can give Request to Developer for this! And certsinly will Support in Patreon either way!

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
for all intents and purposes, this thread should be labeled as "abandoned" the devs have (as far as I can tell successfully) made the game unable to be played outside of steam and without linking your Patreon account, so I guess until someone takes the time to crack an update and share it (which it will be taken down quickly due to the devs watching this forum) there isn't a good way to pirate the game and since the last time I checked a couple of weeks ago the game was on version 2.71, and this thread is still labeled 2.01, I think the OP is busy and not doing the massive footwork needed to crack the game, just to need to crack it again, or differently with the next update, which are being released regularly.

kudos to the devs

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
for all intents and purposes, this thread should be labeled as "abandoned" the devs have (as far as I can tell successfully) made the game unable to be played outside of steam and without linking your Patreon account, so I guess until someone takes the time to crack an update and share it (which it will be taken down quickly due to the devs watching this forum) there isn't a good way to pirate the game and since the last time I checked a couple of weeks ago the game was on version 2.71, and this thread is still labeled 2.01, I think the OP is busy and not doing the massive footwork needed to crack the game, just to need to crack it again, or differently with the next update, which are being released regularly.

kudos to the devs
That's ... not how any of those concepts work.
'Abandoned' means there aren't any updates to the game because the actual devs have buggered off and weren't seen for iirc at least half a year, CI updates fortnightly.
The versioning scheme doesn't mean anything, the devs just increment it based on whatever internal milestones they set and have jumped from 1.77 to 2.71 in a single month.
OP's often don't do acquisition, they just mirror the things they're given and try to maintain the post.
And whoever actually does mess around with the protection system hasn't even had a full week on the latest iteration. And even if we do end up skipping most of the patreon updates, they can't protect the quarterly Steam builds with the same system.

People really need to chill out a bit.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
That's ... not how any of those concepts work.
'Abandoned' means there aren't any updates to the game because the actual devs have buggered off and weren't seen for IIRC at least half a year, CI updates fortnightly.
The versioning scheme doesn't mean anything, the devs just increment it based on whatever internal milestones they set and have jumped from 1.77 to 2.71 in a single month.
OP's often don't do an acquisition, they just mirror the things they're given and try to maintain the post.
And whoever actually does mess around with the protection system hasn't even had a full week on the latest iteration. And even if we do end up skipping most of the Patreon updates, they can't protect the quarterly Steam builds with the same system.

People really need to chill out a bit.
I know what abandoned is supposed to be used for, I was suggesting it be used for this thread if no one was able to crack it since there would be no update here. I know versioning doesn't really matter due to it being mostly internal, but it is a good marker for how far behind a piracy thread like this is. I agree that whoever messes with the cracking hasn't had a week with the latest iteration, but it's updating frequently enough I think the quarterly steam builds are what's going to be best to crack and upload.

and yeah, I'll admit, I and a lot of other people did panic and jump the gun when it came to the devs cracking down on this, if there is a will there is a way and all that.

Oct 25, 2019
Apparently the crack has stopped working. The hacked launcher gives an error like the dude above, apparently the developers have already managed to cover this loophole.

I am very amused by all these attempts by developers to fight the uploads of this game, apparently they do not understand that they are fighting against the wind :KEK:. I would not be surprised that the steam version of this game will eventually come out with some kind of Denuvo integrated in it or something like that, based on how they put sticks in the wheels of the pirates now.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes