scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
It's Cartel Mom not Cartel Lord, so i don't get why people care if the MC is a hobbit.
I agree, he's not a cute hobbit, and none would take him seriously in rl...
Just ignore him like i do.

Reactions: BangB420

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I just installed 0.4 on Windows, and after going into Edit to choose my preferences, most of the menu options no longer work. I cannot click Return, Main Menu is greyed out, and there is no way to start the game. Also, the options that do work require clicking the mouse multiple times to register, with the exception of windowed/full screen. Sadly, this makes the game 100% unplayable in this state.

EDIT: after setting your preferences, exit the game, then start the game, and it works. But not having the Return or Main Menu buttons working in the preferences section is bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodseeker2306

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I just installed 0.4 on Windows, and after going into Edit to choose my preferences, most of the menu options no longer work. I cannot click Return, Main Menu is greyed out, and there is no way to start the game. Also, the options that do work require clicking the mouse multiple times to register, with the exception of windowed/full screen. Sadly, this makes the game 100% unplayable in this state.

EDIT: after setting your preferences, exit the game, then start the game, and it works. But not having the Return or Main Menu buttons working in the preferences section is bad.
Alternatively, just start/load a game. The menu works correctly there, just not in the main menu.

Reactions: Myrroddin

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When I saw "Cartel Mom", I got all hot and bothered because I thought it was going to be some sweet Rule 34ing of Valeria Garza from MW2.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: IndianaTK - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
I need to fix the return in the configuration box, I enter the menu and as soon as I click on full screen, as soon as I try to return to the main menu to start the game the return box is disabled, friend, there is no way to return. :sick:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 92 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

chriszue

Sep 22, 2019
just wondering what render engine used for those character model, I love that

I mean Daz is good ,but can't feel that curvy on Daz

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes