4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Finally getting into this game and I must say while it's a good story, there's nothing I find titillating or erotic at all. It's more like a suspense thriller than anything else. I have feelings of outrage and stress and wanting to beat up a fictional character whoever is terrorizing Casey. No really, it's downright stressful. I'll continue to see where the story goes though.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I absolutely don't mind if this is delayed, as long as it means that it can continue with full speed when you are able, Sakrilas and Velcrofist. This game/VN is really getting into its peak and has so much potential ahead- can't say that it has any competitor for exactly what it's bringing to the table. I hope to see you come back full force, and I'll be eager to see what happens whenever that is.

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Finally getting into this game and I must say while it's a good story, there's nothing I find titillating or erotic at all. It's more like a suspense thriller than anything else. I have feelings of outrage and stress and wanting to beat up a fictional character whoever is terrorizing Casey. No really, it's downright stressful. I'll continue to see where the story goes though.
Yes, if you're not into the whole forced nudity/ENF/OON thing then you're probably not going to enjoy this too much. One of the big reasons we wanted to create this was because there's almost nothing that caters to this sort of thing for those of us that love it. I was definitely aiming to inspire outrage as well so I'm kind of pleased to hear that even if it is a bit stressful. :) I wanted a proper story with a mystery to solve with hints scattered around, character arcs and proper beginnings, middles and endings. Conflicts and resolutions. Some won't exactly be happy endings but others will be. There will be reveals, opportunities for revenge and for Casey to escape, and also decisions that will drive her in deeper. What there won't be is one dimensional bimbos with cartoonishly large breasts and constant mindless sex. There's plenty of that elsewhere already. ;)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a tribute to the writing that you find the story uncomfortable and yet you want to see more.

I find myself getting emotionally involved and outraged on Casey's behalf as well. That's because her inner voice is written so well that it's hard to keep distant enough to remember that she's just a fictional character. This effect is much stronger in the game than even in the original story.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Yes, if you're not into the whole forced nudity/ENF/OON thing then you're probably not going to enjoy this too much. One of the big reasons we wanted to create this was because there's almost nothing that caters to this sort of thing for those of us that love it. I was definitely aiming to inspire outrage as well so I'm kind of pleased to hear that even if it is a bit stressful. :) I wanted a proper story with a mystery to solve with hints scattered around, character arcs and proper beginnings, middles and endings. Conflicts and resolutions. Some won't exactly be happy endings but others will be. There will be reveals, opportunities for revenge and for Casey to escape, and also decisions that will drive her in deeper. What there won't be is one dimensional bimbos with cartoonishly large breasts and constant mindless sex. There's plenty of that elsewhere already. ;)
I also enjoy the bully Cassandra but not because of any sexiness. It's like out of a teen bully movie where the hero stands up for herself/himself and beats the living crap out of the bully. Please tell me that happens to Cassandra at some point? lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: VelcroFist

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know what could be better indication you're totally out of target audience. It's like being totally straight and trying to appreciate gay fiction. :LOL: Just imagination for illustration purposes, no experiences there. :geek:
Even though I feel for Casey and IRL would try to get her out, her humiliation is such a great turn on that this game is one of the most erotic ones I've ever seen, even though it's mostly in softcore territory by the sexual acts classification.
Huge thumbs up btw and wishing good luck in managing those branching storylines.

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I don't know what could be better indication you're totally out of target audience. It's like being totally straight and trying to gay fiction. :LOL: Just imagination for illustration purposes, no experiences there. :geek:
Even though I feel for Casey and IRL would try to get her out, her humiliation is such a great turn on that this game is one of the most erotic ones I've ever seen, even though it's mostly in softcore territory by the sexual acts classification.
Huge thumbs up btw and wishing good luck in managing those branching storylines.
Yeah, while exhibition can be sexy, humiliation is definitely not my thing. I'm too busy wanting to beat up Cassandra or that criminal guy like on a cop action tv show or something. lol

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How about just referring to the blackmailer as "the blackmailer" without assuming anything else? Getting hung up on "guy" (which in modern parlance doesn't necessarily mean male anyway) is silly. Unless you'd rather use "criminal" with no assumptions.

Reactions: VelcroFist

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Unfortunately there won't be an update this month. For a variety of reasons we've had to take a break, but we hope to get back into it very soon.
Any ETA on when we can expect some updates, though this game has the least actual sex content, the game and the way it is written and portrayed actually put this game at the top of my follows list.

I get that things can be delayed sometimes, things irl can happen for example, so eagerly and patiently waiting. But just anxious to see where it goes from last update.

Really hope we get something soon and this won't be dropped, cause I for one would be very dissapointed if it would be.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes