Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Trojan:Win32/Casdet! rfn is a threatening software program that belongs to the Trojan family.

So you actually think this HTML has an entire trojan program hidden inside it?
The trojan is not in the html file, it can be in any file inside the winrar file. 1688775722173.png

Last edited:
Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The trojan is not in the html file, it can be in any file inside the winrar file. View attachment 2752687
Here are all the files that are not .webm, jpeg, bmp, png or HTML files.
Untitled.jpg
The largest is 48 KB . Most are 6KB in size.
Which one do you think has the trojan?

Or is it possible that this thread is one you should probably read?

https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
We have been seeing a lot of users post about a lot of our games, include unofficial compressed version, containing viruses. These are all false positives and windows defender just being what it does best, being useless at times.

Back in September of 2022, there were updates that were released to WD and caused a lot of false positives. It looks like its still happening. It is up to you if you want to trust our site but we ran this many years without any issues.

If a real virus does come up, we do test it. But with the amount of reports we are getting and some helpful users posting virustotal reports, it has become unmanageable. I personally dont even use WD, I use 2 third party AV/Malware suites. I don't even have 3/4 of the issues being reported.

You can read more about it here:

Dominiciscool

Jun 4, 2020
I know this game is long dead but I've been playing it for a time now and I do get annoyed by the broken images all over the game and I'm kinda hoping that there's a fix for these broken images

Aug 13, 2017
How would someone go about continuing progress for this game? Like how would you get access to all the source code and material so you can make the continuation seamless. Theres a few mechanics you'd need to see in the original in order to understand them.

Reactions: Crichton

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
How would someone go about continuing progress for this game? Like how would you get access to all the source code and material so you can make the continuation seamless. Theres a few mechanics you'd need to see in the original in order to understand them.
Download Twine (or just open it online), drag&drop the .html file and open it as project. Simple as that.

Dbauchery69

Feb 8, 2024
How do you keep the game updated? Do you have to redownload everytime there’s an update? Just curious thanks!

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes