ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to update and let everyone know that development is still ongoing without interruption.

The reason for the delay was largely due to a restructuring of the new chapter, as I wasn't entirely satisfied with Chapter 9 from a story perspective. After some consideration, I felt it was best to make some changes rather than releasing the chapter as it was two weeks ago, because once it is released, those choices of course become permanent.

In the future, I may look into taking a bit more creative control, as I feel the poll format, while beneficial to gameplay-driven games, was perhaps not suited as much for a story-driven visual novel.

c9 vio 18.jpg c9 vio room 1.jpg c9 luna 2.jpg c9 parents 5.jpg c9 threesome 34.jpg

Above are some teasers of what I've been cooking up these past couple months. ;)

Chapter 9 will likely be released in two parts, so that players don't have to wait much longer. The first part will be out this month, with the second part to follow a few weeks later in August.

Apologies for the wait, and I hope you look forward to seeing the continuation of Casual Desires soon. :giggle:

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I dont see a "hobo" and Neighbor on the screens, lets hope scenes with'em are way to hot to be shown.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kheram

This is not one of those generic female protagonist games that have the same old same old ugly fat bastards ugly old prunes and dudes who have been hit with the ugly tree though some of them do look like they might swing for the other team though like sparkles.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Hey all, just wanted to update and let everyone know that development is still ongoing without interruption.

The reason for the delay was largely due to a restructuring of the new chapter, as I wasn't entirely satisfied with Chapter 9 from a story perspective. After some consideration, I felt it was best to make some changes rather than releasing the chapter as it was two weeks ago, because once it is released, those choices of course become permanent.

In the future, I may look into taking a bit more creative control, as I feel the poll format, while beneficial to gameplay-driven games, was perhaps not suited as much for a story-driven visual novel.

View attachment 1281924 View attachment 1281930 View attachment 1281919 View attachment 1281928 View attachment 1281922

Above are some teasers of what I've been cooking up these past couple months. ;)

Chapter 9 will likely be released in two parts, so that players don't have to wait much longer. The first part will be out this month, with the second part to follow a few weeks later in August.

Apologies for the wait, and I hope you look forward to seeing the continuation of Casual Desires soon. :giggle:
Glad to hear you're still here, and looking forward to the release! Also.. thank you for making a game with cute female protags, who aren't grotesquely misshapen or proportioned. There's a distinct LACK of normal bodied female protag games.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Kheram

This is not one of those generic female protagonist games that have the same old same old ugly fat bastards ugly old prunes and dudes who have been hit with the ugly tree though some of them do look like they might swing for the other team though like sparkles.
why are you calling hobo and neighbor ugly and fat. they both looked alright.
Did he not gave you back your money?

Mar 28, 2019
~>Lesbian huh and female protag nice!

~>Where do I sign up?

~>Don't mind if I do!

~>I'm curious If can stick a d*ldo on male (reverse role/Female domination) it would b hilarious tag to play :3

~>I'll f*ck em up good in the a$$ for the male.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Absolutely adore how the story is presented and is flowing forward in this game.
Really damn good work making it into such a smooth sailing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ionDivvy

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Named mc with my real name which is unisex: Alex.
Been marveling lately how well it fits with everything in this game.
Or maybe it's just me? Haha. :giggle:
Really been lovin' the story so far (chapter... 7 i am at i believe.)
I'm glad i gave this game a shot.

• Red Heart

hornyswitch

Jul 16, 2021
I haven't finished all the content that's available so far (when I do I'll probably leave a review), but based on what I have played I've noticed the main character sometimes has a dominant streak about her in her attitudes towards some of the male characters. I read earlier in this thread plans for who she can hook up with for the first time, are there also any plans maybe for an actual femdom route too, or will that only be teased at?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I haven't finished all the content that's available so far (when I do I'll probably leave a review), but based on what I have played I've noticed the main character sometimes has a dominant streak about her in her attitudes towards some of the male characters. I read earlier in this thread plans for who she can hook up with for the first time, are there also any plans maybe for an actual femdom route too, or will that only be teased at?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 9 - Part 1 will officially be released this Monday (the 26th).

Just a few days away now!

There will indeed be more dominant scenes involving the protagonist. For lesbian playthroughs, this can for example have a big role in the Luna scenes (depending on your choices), while in straight playthroughs, she can take the lead and be dominant towards her male friends.

In the future, I'd also like to add a dominance stat to the protagonist, where players who choose more assertive options will see this reflected in the dialogue and in the protagonist's personality.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Chapter 9 - Part 1 will officially be released this Monday (the 26th).

Just a few days away now!

There will indeed be more dominant scenes involving the protagonist. For lesbian playthroughs, this can for example have a big role in the Luna scenes (depending on your choices), while in straight playthroughs, she can take the lead and be dominant towards her male friends.

In the future, I'd also like to add a dominance stat to the protagonist, where players who choose more assertive options will see this reflected in the dialogue and in the protagonist's personality.
Counteractively, will there also be a submissive stat that will similarly change the dialogue and such?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
And how about those who like to play with both genders like i do?
Will i be able to dom both girls and boys?
I seem to be going that way in my game at the moment so i wouldn't want the game to suddenly toss me into pure les or pure straight route. ^^)
I'd like to remain in my "i fuck everyone i like" route. xD

Hm. Actually the less info you give to the player the less of the game you'll spoil, i think.
If you add visible stats players will be able to see which responses affect which stats and adjust their response not based on their feels but based on the desire to chase specific outcome, and this ain't necessarily a good thing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
VoidTraveler

Then just pick all options with everyone and she'll fuck anything that moves you get on the lesbian only route if you pick nothing but female options and avoid the dudes.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Then just pick all options with everyone and she'll fuck anything that moves you get on the lesbian only route if you pick nothing but female options and avoid the dudes.
I don't think you quite got what i meant, nor can you "just pick all options," that isn't how choices work lol.
I just hope that the game won't suddenly throw me into something stupid like a gender-purist route because i had given the boys or the girls too much attention, is what i meant basically.

Last edited:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Counteractively, will there also be a submissive stat that will similarly change the dialogue and such?
Indeed - there will be a stat that leads to more submissive outcomes and dialogue as well.

Also, rather than the protagonist becoming purely dominant or submissive, there will also be dialogue for players who take a more middle-of-the-road approach, so that they aren't forced into one or the other.

And how about those who like to play with both genders like i do?
Will i be able to dom both girls and boys?
Of course! The protagonist can be completely bisexual, having sex with both males and females. If she has sex mainly with other girls, she won't be locked off from having sex with guys, and vice versa.

The only exception is when Lesbian Mode is enabled in the options, in which case all the straight scenes will be avoided.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Indeed - there will be a stat that leads to more submissive outcomes and dialogue as well.

Also, rather than the protagonist becoming purely dominant or submissive, there will also be dialogue for players who take a more middle-of-the-road approach, so that they aren't forced into one or the other.

Of course! The protagonist can be completely bisexual, having sex with both males and females. If she has sex mainly with other girls, she won't be locked off from having sex with guys, and vice versa.

The only exception is when Lesbian Mode is enabled in the options, in which case all the straight scenes will be avoided.
Sounds awesome! Looking forward to the release on Monday! And the "lesbian mode" is a good idea.. so the chat isn't flooded with lesbian "PURISTS" complaining about any straight thoughts.

Reactions: belovedeggs

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Interesting, works for switch like me just fine. ^^)
However your mc inspires me into domming more. :p
Maybe because she has those 'schemer' vibes when she's brainstorming.
I like it, i like it a lot. ^^)

Magnificent. (y)

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes