ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
No Mia content planned for C9?
Mia is currently planned as the main lesbian option for Chapter 10, alongside the introduction of a new major character.

Do you get any specific results/scenes from choosing the 'innocent' options? Or is it just role playing elements?
Innocent points will eventually lead to unique virgin endings in the future. Aside from endings, it will also impact the dialogue, with the protagonist being more reserved and hesitant (as opposed to assertive) in sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you enjoyed the scene! As for anal, the protagonist will of course have this option as well in the future. DP is just a bit too much for her to handle currently. :ROFLMAO:

Question:
Will Rita be able to join Violet's sex parties in future updates if she get laid with her?
Yes, this is also planned for future chapters. The player can pursue a regular romantic relationship with Violet, and/or have Rita participate in these sex parties if they choose.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
ionDivvy
Serious, this China Girl i already meet in 3-4 Projects....
LOL.... In Free 3D Renderes exspet this poor girl not have any other find? :)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Glad you enjoyed the scene! As for anal, the protagonist will of course have this option as well in the future. DP is just a bit too much for her to handle currently. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i thought as much, it's totally fine by me the way the scene is right now so no big deal. ^^)

ionDivvy
Serious, this China Girl i already meet in 3-4 Projects....
LOL.... In Free 3D Renderes exspet this poor girl not have any other find? :)
Well it's not like good alternatives are just lying around, and you have to start somewhere.
I don't mind it at all though, she's plenty cute looking, i like her.

Reactions: ionDivvy

tania

Jun 30, 2017
If you wanna fuck them all, use these commands in console, you will see all three sex scenes

c9cjflag=true
c9lunasex=true
c9viosex=true

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Mia is currently planned as the main lesbian option for Chapter 10, alongside the introduction of a new major character.

Innocent points will eventually lead to unique virgin endings in the future. Aside from endings, it will also impact the dialogue, with the protagonist being more reserved and hesitant (as opposed to assertive) in sex scenes.

Yes, this is also planned for future chapters. The player can pursue a regular romantic relationship with Violet, and/or have Rita participate in these sex parties if they choose.
i wonder if i skip the scene with luna in this update do i lose her path or will there be an later option to persue a relationship with her? mostly interested in luna but somehow this i must lose my virginity dosnt fit and seems too rushed a more romatnic aproach for her would be nice. enven the mc thouts point that she imaged her first time with her partner so somehow that would be an better option i aiming for an releationship end not just fap content.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
i wonder if i skip the scene with luna in this update do i lose her path or will there be an later option to persue a relationship with her? mostly interested in luna but somehow this i must lose my virginity dosnt fit and seems too rushed a more romatnic aproach for her would be nice. enven the mc thouts point that she imaged her first time with her partner so somehow that would be an better option i aiming for an releationship end not just fap content.
No worries - you can avoid sex with Luna right now while still pursuing a romantic or sexual relationship with her. The sex scenes in Chapter 9 are completely optional, which means you aren't locked out of anything if you don't select a character.

There will of course be some dialogue differences in Chapter 10 depending on Rita's decisions, but the player isn't forced to make her have sex right now if they don't feel ready yet.

Are all the listed tags currently implemented into the game yet, or are they all planned tags?
All tags that are listed are currently implemented into the game.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
if I remember correctly the last game with female protagonist I played was Chloe18 few years ago (very fun game)
Casual Desires it's also fun with very cute and sexy girls. I haven't tried different routes yet but it seems to have a lot of viable options.
Very good game and refreshing to have a different perspective than usual.

Reactions: BVonkX

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Lesbian mode isn't fully implemented. Some scenes still lack a lesbian equivalent.
Thought as much, currently in chapter 6 and so far she only had one encounter that can be seen as a lesbian experience even though brief with that woman in the gym locker (not counting the kiss with Haruka as that's just innocent play due to a little too much alcohol), whereas the route including the guys she already had several actual encounters.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes