akaio

Jun 7, 2020
Thought as much, currently in chapter 6 and so far she only had one encounter that can be seen as a lesbian experience even though brief with that woman in the gym locker (not counting the kiss with Haruka as that's just innocent play due to a little too much alcohol), whereas the route including the guys she already had several actual encounters.
There's also the choice between pizza boy and pizza girl. Second encounter gets pretty steamy.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
how long this developer normally release new update?
It depends, but usually there is a big release every month or two. Chapter 9 was irregular both due to the scope of the chapter and parts of it being redone late in the development cycle.

The second part of Chapter 9 will be out in a few weeks (August), while Chapter 10 should hopefully be ready around the end of September.

Will Violet be able to have sex with 3 men at the same time in future updates?
The swinger scenes involving Violet (for players who choose to engage in them) will continue to ramp up, so the answer is yes. ;)

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
It depends, but usually there is a big release every month or two. Chapter 9 was irregular both due to the scope of the chapter and parts of it being redone late in the development cycle.

The second part of Chapter 9 will be out in a few weeks (August), while Chapter 10 should hopefully be ready around the end of September.

The swinger scenes involving Violet (for players who choose to engage in them) will continue to ramp up, so the answer is yes. ;)
Thank you for the update :p

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Hm..did I miss something with the photoshoot? My MC just did not join, even though Ive always participated in all photoshoot events. Is there another trigger for this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hm..did I miss something with the photoshoot? My MC just did not join, even though Ive always participated in all photoshoot events. Is there another trigger for this?
which photoshoot?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Dev wrote somewhere that we can steal Violet away from her boyfriend. I don't want to steal her away. I just want her to leave her boyfriend. I'd prefer a threesome with Luna and Haruka.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I haven't played the update yet, just skimmed over the pictures. The scene with Luna is sweet but short. I was hoping to love Luna a long time. :sneaky: Long and hard, with a strapon preferably. :devilish: So much she wouldn't be able to walk straight the next day. :D She is just too cute. :love:
Scene with Violet seems even shorter, although hot.
In any case I expected the other party to return the favor. :giggle:
Looking forward to Haruka's scene. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ionDivvy
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes