Jul 6, 2021
This is a slow paced game it's not going to be another of those snooze fests pure to whore/slut within 2 point 5 seconds of starting the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/casual-desires-v0-8-1-iondivvy.56356/post-3800662

Act 1 is mostly build-up and slice-of-life stuff while act 2 will introduce more significant subplots and character development.
The actual snoozefests aren't those, they're the blue balling hours of play before you get to see a left tit ones. With a shit ton of text, especially internal dialogue. This one has been doing good enough so far, though definitely a bit slower than I'd like.

Reactions: taglag

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I hope Haruka and Luna get closer and become friends and more. ;) Now that they will attend the same university. :) Maybe all three can rent an apartment and move in together. :love:

Reactions: Ninja of Death

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That teacher is attractive. If it's her in the new picture. The MC should get into her panties and show her a good time. :sneaky: You know, just for practice.:LOL: Not to cheat on her girls, of course!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There already is some lesbian stuff in this latest version. Though I'm waiting for the next update before downloading.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I have downloaded the latest version, but I'm on the fence about playing it or rather waiting for the complete chapter.

edit:
I couldn't wait so I have played the update after all. Short but sweet. I wished the scenes were longer. Especially with Luna. A few pictures of them cuddling watching tv or in bed falling asleep. ;) If not continuing the sex scene.
Waiting for more sexy times. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwydion

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Act 1 is mostly build-up and slice-of-life stuff while act 2 will introduce more significant subplots and character development.
Yup, this is correct. Act 1 is very light-hearted and slice-of-life, and rather than having a large amount of pivotal story moments, it's more an introduction to all the major characters, and encompasses the first big phase in the MC's 'corruption'.

Now that all the pieces are set in place, Act 2 will have a larger focus on story (including some dramatic moments), as well as more hardcore sex scenes, and potentially even romance, depending on the player's choices.

I may consider adding a 'skip to Act 2' option to the intro at some point, with a short five-or-so-minute summary of everything that's occurred thus far. This way, new players who aren't into slice-of-life can skip to content that's more palatable for them. Of course, this is not the recommended option as it skips hours of build-up and characterization, but I think it's important for a developer to be inclusive of as many types of players as possible.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Yup, this is correct. Act 1 is very light-hearted and slice-of-life, and rather than having a large amount of pivotal story moments, it's more an introduction to all the major characters, and encompasses the first big phase in the MC's 'corruption'.

Now that all the pieces are set in place, Act 2 will have a larger focus on story (including some dramatic moments), as well as more hardcore sex scenes, and potentially even romance, depending on the player's choices.

I may consider adding a 'skip to Act 2' option to the intro at some point, with a short five-or-so-minute summary of everything that's occurred thus far. This way, new players who aren't into slice-of-life can skip to content that's more palatable for them. Of course, this is not the recommended option as it skips hours of build-up and characterization, but I think it's important for a developer to be inclusive of as many types of players as possible.
I've played a lot of games with PAINFULLY long buildup to any sort of H scenes.. and honestly, I would say that CD is definitely not one that needs a "skipped intro" option. Honestly.. her corruption options show up quickly, but don't actually rush anything. This game has the perfect amount of buildup, and some of the cutest female models on the site.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Is the MC supposed to look so weird? Especially when put next to models that look pretty human, it looks like faux-anime.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the MC supposed to look so weird? Especially when put next to models that look pretty human, it looks like faux-anime.
maybe lack of assets, many asian girls in these games have quite round head.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
She's half-Japanese, half-Caucasian, which means she carries both physical traits. There aren't many multiracial models available for Daz (they tend to be either fully white or fully Asian), so her design was customized in a way that felt fitting.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DarkLordX

There is no game the girls are ported to DAZ from games though. The picture is something I did myself in DAZ where I first scaled them using a young character slider and then posed them.

Reactions: DarkLordX

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Why is there a button to skip all straight scenes but no button to skip all lesbian scenes?

What a hypocrisy.
Because girls like lesbian scenes, and straight guys like lesbian scenes. But there's a group of straight guys who are traumatized by the female MC ever touching/seeing/thinking about a dick.. so they cry until they get the option to skip it.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes