ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
when will be the next update?
The timeline I'm aiming for with the next major release (v0.9), which contains both the entirety of Chapter 10 and the extra Chapter 9 scenes, is late September.
This is still a little ways off, though, so it's possible it may be a couple days earlier or later than anticipated. I was planning on having the extra C9 scenes out this week, but some things came up and a bundled release made more sense. :cry:

For those wondering, Chapter 10 will be the long-awaited start of the game's second act! Whereas Act 1 was mostly build-up and slice-of-life, Act 2 will introduce more significant subplots and character development. For example, since Luna will now be starting university in Act 2, there will be plenty of new experiences (and even some conflict) to be found there. ;)

Chapter 10 will also see the introduction of the 5th main heroine. Compared to the other four, the new girl will be a little bit older and more mature, as she is a high school teacher in her mid-twenties.

Anyway, I hope everyone looks forward to what's to come!

c10 intro 7.jpg

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
The timeline I'm aiming for with the next major release (v0.9), which contains both the entirety of Chapter 10 and the extra Chapter 9 scenes, is late September.
This is still a little ways off, though, so it's possible it may be a couple days earlier or later than anticipated. I was planning on having the extra C9 scenes out this week, but some things came up and a bundled release made more sense. :cry:

For those wondering, Chapter 10 will be the long-awaited start of the game's second act! Whereas Act 1 was mostly build-up and slice-of-life, Act 2 will introduce more significant subplots and character development. For example, since Luna will now be starting university in Act 2, there will be plenty of new experiences (and even some conflict) to be found there. ;)

Chapter 10 will also see the introduction of the 5th main heroine. Compared to the other four, the new girl will be a little bit older and more mature, as she is a high school teacher in her mid-twenties.

Anyway, I hope everyone looks forward to what's to come!

View attachment 1367564

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I'm hoping it's not too long before she loses the "anal virgin" status.
I'm sure it won't be too long a wait for the anal connoisseurs. :giggle: :coffee:
Yes, anal scenes will be coming very soon as well. It will also be possible for the protagonist to keep her vaginal virginity, but participate in plenty of anal sex instead, for players who are interested in that. ;)

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
Nah, I want to make her a rampaging slut in both holes. Basically willing to fuck just about anyone.
as long as she keeps her sense of fun - and then she 1: goes to the beach (repeatable)
2: discovers an underground bar near the docks (you have to have slut points)
3: starts flying her helicopter around - and having sex at/in various historical landmarks (happy ending #1)

Last edited:
Reactions: HikBenAkk

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
1. This one has some really nice 3dcg in it.

2. I am very grateful for the hard work.

3. It became the awfullest click fest of non important bullshit dialogue that I have ever had to click through.

I started the game paying great attention to the dialogue, expecting some sort of erotic content to pop up anytime, but soon learned that this would not be the case, and I began just hammering the space bar trying to get through all the laboriously long and unimportant dialogue in the hopes of seeing something erotic from the main character.

Which kind of finally does sort of happen, but by then I was so burnt out from the long winded dialogue that I found no pleasure in these very, very few erotic scene's.

4. Happy to have found this one, and I am glad many of you enjoy the full length tale of two cities novel that is in this one, but I did not find it that enjoyable (Lengthy dialogue wise).

I did however truly like the few erotic 3DCG scenes I found in this ( very well done, no animations though that I saw or was so bored and my mind did not acknowledge them. ). I was just to discouraged by all the mostly no essential dialogue to truly enjoy them as much as I should have. ( basically felt like I had finally removed a great burden once I had muddled through to the end )

Just my opinion every one has one

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes