♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There are indeed plans for animations in the future! Until now, it's been difficult to fit them into the release schedule due to technical constraints (it takes a lot more PC horsepower than regular images), but we're getting closer and closer to it being a reality. I'd especially like to have a few animations included in the defloration scenes, if possible.
Good thing i decided to use search to find this. ^^)
I'm looking forward to animation as well, hopefully it'll be quality stuff like in Harem Hotel by Runey.
His game is also in Renpy and animation in it looks great, you can take a look if you wanna see a good example of what it'll look like (or should look like) in your game,
It will however take you massive amount of time, and the game will probably start to weight a lot more than 800mb like now.
If you really wanna do it you should prolly start soon, before your game is too far developed so that you won't need to hold back on the new content in order to catch up with the animation. One only have so many hands, after all. ^^)

Last edited:
Reactions: ionDivvy

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Chapter 9 - Part 1 will officially be released this Monday (the 26th).

Just a few days away now!

There will indeed be more dominant scenes involving the protagonist. For lesbian playthroughs, this can for example have a big role in the Luna scenes (depending on your choices), while in straight playthroughs, she can take the lead and be dominant towards her male friends.

In the future, I'd also like to add a dominance stat to the protagonist, where players who choose more assertive options will see this reflected in the dialogue and in the protagonist's personality.
I wish I could post a gif of someone checking their watch over and over. lol But seriously, hope it's all coming together well, and that we get to try it out today!

• Red Heart

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 9 - Part 1 Release

Download (v0.8.1):
PC/Linux: -
Mac: -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plans for Part 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies to everyone for the long wait! I hope you enjoy seeing the protagonist having sex for the first time this chapter... or perhaps not, depending on your choices! ;)

Feel free to post about any bugs/issues, as well as general feedback, either through here or the Discord server. :giggle:

Last edited:

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
will there be pegging in this one? i hardly ever see pegging in these games but you talk about her exploring her sexuality.. its an option. and im not sure if you have ever been part of the swinger lifestyle or not but if you go to a swinging party, pretty much EVERYTHING can be found if you look around long enough.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Casual Desires [v0.8.1] [ionDivvy]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (261MB):
Compressed version for MAC (255MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Casual Desires [v0.8.1] [ionDivvy]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (261MB):MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (255MB):MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Android version plz

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Threesome as the first time? Quite bold of our heroine :)
The scenes were pretty hot, wish MC's orgasms were more pronounced in threesome and Luna scenes. Lesbian scenes would be better if there was reciprocation, but I guess it kinda makes sense for the 1st time?

Keep up the good work and thank you for the update, ionDivvy.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Some nice looking characters and the writing looks pretty good in general. But also a couple of annoyances (for me).

The dev seems so desperate to avoid any possible accusations of 'too young' characters that we're told the MC is 18 almost 19 over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Once is enough!

Putting the game in lesbian mode doesn't seem to stop males hitting on the MC over and over. I got so fed up fending desperate males off in nearly every scene that I didn't even bother trying to take the game to it's current conclusion.

akaio

Jun 7, 2020
Some nice looking characters and the writing looks pretty good in general. But also a couple of annoyances (for me).

The dev seems so desperate to avoid any possible accusations of 'too young' characters that we're told the MC is 18 almost 19 over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Once is enough!

Putting the game in lesbian mode doesn't seem to stop males hitting on the MC over and over. I got so fed up fending desperate males off in nearly every scene that I didn't even bother trying to take the game to it's current conclusion.
Lesbian mode isn't fully implemented. Some scenes still lack a lesbian equivalent.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Do you get any specific results/scenes from choosing the 'innocent' options? Or is it just role playing elements?

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes