ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
ionDivvy One bug in the new version is on the lesbian only path. The label "c11lucascancel" is not defined anywhere.
Noted. I'll add a fix for this in an updated version. For now, a temporary fix is to turn Lesbian Mode off for the Lucas scene (which can be turned back on afterwards as usual).

Enjoying the game so far! But have to nitpick. The lesbian sex with the woman at the pool locker is not taken in consideration. My stats are:
First partner(s): Female Stranger (wrong)
Sex partners: 1 (wrong)
Lesbian sex count: 2 (right)
I'll address this in the bug fix update as well, so that it will properly reflect the player's experience.

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
Noted. I'll add a fix for this in an updated version. For now, a temporary fix is to turn Lesbian Mode off for the Lucas scene (which can be turned back on afterwards as usual).

I'll address this in the bug fix update as well, so that it will properly reflect the player's experience.
Thank you! I also should add that the pool locker sex scene happens before Rita even considers having sex. Which feels weird after she already had it. Especially if she chooses a girl to be her first partner. After she already had sex with a woman.

Reactions: ionDivvy

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Casual Desires [v0.11] [ionDivvy] - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
If only I liked the main character this could be great but she looks too odd. Luna & Sofia are babes though.
Violet looks a bit better so at least there's that.
Nice going though as a whole, if a bit slow. Well done.

Reactions: ionDivvy

AWB13

May 27, 2020
Great work as always, I love this game!

Anyway, I did run into an issue when the MC talks to boss in the coffee shop, after giving our sweet redhead a smooch. When she's talking to him, I get an exception and all I can do is rollback, no ignore. So, I can't get past that point. Any thoughts?

Thanks much!

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Anyway, I did run into an issue when the MC talks to boss in the coffee shop, after giving our sweet redhead a smooch. When she's talking to him, I get an exception and all I can do is rollback, no ignore. So, I can't get past that point. Any thoughts?

Thanks much!
hmm...very interesting...I had those same chain of events and it worked no problem for me.

Reactions: AWB13

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020

Thanks much!
Turn off lesbian mode; that is the solution IonDivvy gave me (remember to turn it back on afterwards). It happens because if you have lesbian only mode on, you will skip the upcoming scene completely, but the label to jump to does not exist.

AWB13

May 27, 2020
Turn off lesbian mode; that is the solution IonDivvy gave me (remember to turn it back on afterwards). It happens because if you have lesbian only mode on, you will skip the upcoming scene completely, but the label to jump to does not exist.
Perfect, thanks!

I hadn't even that of that and ironically this was the 1st time I'd turned lesbian mode on.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes