• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Where or who exactly is the male protag? or is the first scene that lasts about 2 mintues or so it? or is it going to be furthered in future updates? or was that just a tease to bring in players who prefer a male MC? because I didn't like anything except that short scene at the beginning.
Unless the tag was removed in the past five minutes, this game does not have the male protagonist tag. Are you confusing this with the multiple protagonist tag?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Unless the tag was removed in the past five minutes, this game does not have the male protagonist tag. Are you confusing this with the multiple protagonist tag?
yeap, I've never known this to have a male protag, but multiple female protags.

Antho_59_Savage

Feb 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19387, in script
    jump c11lucascancel
ScriptError: could not find label 'c11lucascancel'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump c11lucascancel
  File "C:\Users\Anthony Tumelaire\OneDrive\Bureau\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Anthony Tumelaire\OneDrive\Bureau\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Casual Desires 0.11
Sat Jan 08 23:53:15 2022

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Where or who exactly is the male protag? or is the first scene that lasts about 2 mintues or so it? or is it going to be furthered in future updates? or was that just a tease to bring in players who prefer a male MC? because I didn't like anything except that short scene at the beginning.
There's a number of scenes with male characters playing the dominant role in sex, but overall Casual Desires is a female protagonist game. I'm open to the possibility of a male protagonist project at some far point in the future, but CD will be focused on the girls from start to finish.
I really hope we get more CJ scenes
Next chapter. ;)

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump c11lucascancel

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump c11lucascancel
  File "C:\Users\Anthony Tumelaire\OneDrive\Bureau\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Anthony Tumelaire\OneDrive\Bureau\Casual_Desires-0.11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Casual Desires 0.11
Sat Jan 08 23:53:15 2022
Have the same problem.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Disable lesbian mode just for that scene. You won't have to see any content you wouldn't want and you can turn it back on right after. There's supposed to be a flag that tells the script where to skip to when lesbian mode is on that doesn't get triggered properly on that scene.
Ah, that worked, thank you.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Done with 0.11b, so caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this game, and the fix, really am enjoying it, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: ionDivvy

Ndsjade

Sep 8, 2017
Your game is great. I really like Violet's story. Will Violet be able to have public gangbang sex (in the alley, park...) in next chapters?

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Wow... lovin' it!

I've only just come across this and it certainly ticks all my boxes... younger, smaller girls finding their way in life.

Clever story, excellent renders... I wish there'd been girls like Rita, Violet and Luna when I was at school!

Keep up the good work.
W. ;)

Last edited:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Your game is great. I really like Violet's story. Will Violet be able to have public gangbang sex (in the alley, park...) in next chapters?
More Violet content is on the way, both one-on-one with the protagonist and more gangbang fun like you mentioned. ;)

Eventually, I think it'd be fun for Violet to even invite the protagonist to one of these group sex events of hers.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Alrighty, it's been 3 versions since i last played. Time to crack a beer open and roll another full replay. :giggle: :coffee:
I wonder what's new. <3
PS: Ion i hope you haven't been removing part of the story due to moaning from the speed devils who can't handle slow burn games?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes