• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I really apreciate your game, but I think it needs animations....with those surely will boost it's rank :)
More animations are in the works, both for upcoming chapters and for those sexy moments from previous chapters. (y)
PS: Ion i hope you haven't been removing part of the story due to moaning from the speed devils who can't handle slow burn games?
No worries. Only unnecessary lines were removed (i.e. comments about the weather), to speed up the early game a little bit. The old content is still exactly the same as in the previous release.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
with the last update this game became my favorite, if you made the sex scenes better this game would be perfect:love:.I would like scenes from all the girls M/F or MM/F.;)

Reactions: ionDivvy

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
More Violet content is on the way, both one-on-one with the protagonist and more gangbang fun like you mentioned. ;)

Eventually, I think it'd be fun for Violet to even invite the protagonist to one of these group sex events of hers.
Are the gangbang stuff optional?

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
The MC doesn't get any gangbang/DP yet, unfortunately. At least she finally had regular sex either last update or one before that. No anal yet, either.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who? Violet BF?
Ya he wants the swinging arrangement. I'm pretty sure gangbang content is locked behind swinging choices for Violet and Nick I think his name was. I turned down the swinging path and I haven't had even a whiff of gangbang content so far even when I turned off lesbian mode for a second playthrough. Closest I saw was a MMF threesome with Rita, so if people are getting actual gangbang content then it's super avoidable and probably locked behind Violet's swinging path.

Reactions: NukaCola

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question:

First off, I really loved the game!

In terms of game strategy. I'm playing the protagonist as mostly straight with some lesbian flings thrown in.

So Question time:
===========
So my first playthrough I'm pretty much pushing the boundary with her so she is taking every sexual oppertunity that comes her way.

However:
1) Is it possible to make a more romantic playthrough (I know there you can turn down almost everything, but is there an eventual pay-off for playing more in a romantic fashion for instance still flirt etc, but keeping you virginity? Or is the game meant only as a corruption game?
2) If there are romance involved, would there be possible male romantic partners? Like choosing only one of your friends (Josh) instead of both or Lucas, maybe Luna's brother in future etc.?

Just asking for a possible alternative playthrough where I focus more on people I want to possible romance.
Love the game regardless, even if corruption is the only option with content.

Reactions: ionDivvy

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I recently updated the game and I had Modded it with OscarSix's Mod and suddenly the in-game Mod Button does not appear. What do I need to do here? I can't see the variables that the mod controls

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Josephkink_2H

It's because OscarSix's mod is really old and outdated the last time that thread was updated was on Jul 29, 2021. You really need to pay attention to what version a mod is before using it otherwise you can screw up your game.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Are the gangbang stuff optional?
There's three of these scenes with Violet (C5, C7, and C11) that contain both straight and lesbian variations, but if you've declined Nick's advances then these scenes will not even be mentioned for the entirety of the game. By deciding not to go through with his swinging idea, that part of the story never happens in the first place.

1) Is it possible to make a more romantic playthrough (I know there you can turn down almost everything, but is there an eventual pay-off for playing more in a romantic fashion for instance still flirt etc, but keeping you virginity? Or is the game meant only as a corruption game?
2) If there are romance involved, would there be possible male romantic partners? Like choosing only one of your friends (Josh) instead of both or Lucas, maybe Luna's brother in future etc.?
Romance will play a big part in the game, with the option to take a boyfriend or girlfriend at the end of Act 2. Act 3 will then see these relationships in detail, and I have plans to add special romantic endings as well.

Of course, it's also possible to keep her single for the duration of the game, or to have her not be entirely faithful - potentially leading to a harem outcome. ;)

Though I haven't fully decided the male romantic options, Josh or Connor (or both simultaneously!) can safely be confirmed.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Romance will play a big part in the game, with the option to take a boyfriend or girlfriend at the end of Act 2. Act 3 will then see these relationships in detail, and I have plans to add special romantic endings as well.

Of course, it's also possible to keep her single for the duration of the game, or to have her not be entirely faithful - potentially leading to a harem outcome. ;)

Though I haven't fully decided the male romantic options, Josh or Connor (or both simultaneously!) can safely be confirmed.
Thanks for you clarifications.

Will there be some reward for staying more innocent? (I guess having more Inn points)
Maybe unlocking certain content only if your Inn levels are high enough?

Or is it best to get most content to just play pedal to the metal all out?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes