Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
can I not tease or let the delivery driver grope me during chapter 15 or 16? It erally doesn't give me choice and I'm wondering if I made some mistake early on because I don't want nothing to do with that dude

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
can I not tease or let the delivery driver grope me during chapter 15 or 16? It erally doesn't give me choice and I'm wondering if I made some mistake early on because I don't want nothing to do with that dude
Don't want the dude? Try the delivery girl. ;) Just kidding. :)
I think on the first delivery you can choose to seduce them. From then on the game assumes you still want to seduce that particular delivery person when you order food if you choose the same person on the second delivery if I remember correctly.

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
Don't want the dude? Try the delivery girl. ;) Just kidding. :)
I think on the first delivery you can choose to seduce them. From then on the game assumes you still want to seduce that particular delivery person when you order food if you choose the same person on the second delivery if I remember correctly.
Well I seduced the guy then the girl but stoped when the guy came back and the option was to fuck him but this was waaaaaaaay back in chapters.
So now in chapter 15 or 16 a new delivery driver shows up and I don't seem to have a choice in seducing him or not and she goes and teases him and the last time she asked him to put his hands on him, that's when I stopped and came here for answers before she takes things further without giving me a prompt choice

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well I seduced the guy then the girl but stoped when the guy came back and the option was to fuck him but this was waaaaaaaay back in chapters.
So now in chapter 15 or 16 a new delivery driver shows up and I don't seem to have a choice in seducing him or not and she goes and teases him and the last time she asked him to put his hands on him, that's when I stopped and came here for answers before she takes things further without giving me a prompt choice
Hm, when the choice appeared I went with the girl. I think the game asked once or twice more who to call. But after I chose to seduce her I wasn't asked anymore and the mc continued trying to do so. I didn't try the guy nor switch back and forth so I don't know if a new delivery guy is supposed to appear. By the way I play with lesbian mode on. That does influence what side characters you meet. I don't know whether I has any effect in this situation. But I assume the game remembers your decision to go after the delivery person and just goes with it. ;) I'd have to check the relevant game scripts to confirm this. It's those py files. You can do that yourself if you want, just open them with any text editor. :)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I got one quesion i played this game now with violet sharing but 3 guys and are girl is not mmf its MMMF

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Nice game !

I wish it was more focused on exhibitionnism discovery and teasing, and things were a bit slower (come on, she gets naked on her first adult stream ?)

But pretty enjoyable nonetheless !

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
so will this one be on steam too?
Yes, Casual Desires is also planned to be released on Steam later this year, likely a few months after Rebel Duet.

The process is a bit more complicated with Casual Desires since Valve is requesting a game build before the store page can go live. There's a number of changes that will need to be made for the Steam version, so I'm hoping to to work on this test build in-between development for Chapter 20.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yes, Casual Desires is also planned to be released on Steam later this year, likely a few months after Rebel Duet.

The process is a bit more complicated with Casual Desires since Valve is requesting a game build before the store page can go live. There's a number of changes that will need to be made for the Steam version, so I'm hoping to to work on this test build in-between development for Chapter 20.
So, that happened with another game, so just to be sure, as soon as the game goes up on steam it means no more public versions will be officially released anymore, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, that happened with another game, so just to be sure, as soon as the game goes up on steam it means no more public versions will be officially released anymore, right?
up to dev. if steam says no then dev can always make "unofficial release" under other nick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: linus.quotes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
up to dev. if steam says no then dev can always make "unofficial release" under other nick.
But that is a twinedged sword for the Dev, due to Steam regulations. If Steam gets wind of this happening, it can roast his/her Steam site. Granted, the chance of this is not overly high, but not zero. So most Devs with Steam sites do not give out public updates any longer.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But that is a twinedged sword for the Dev, due to Steam regulations. If Steam gets wind of this happening, it can roast his/her Steam site. Granted, the chance of this is not overly high, but not zero. So most Devs with Steam sites do not give out public updates any longer.
From what SuperWriter said on it I'm pretty sure that rule depends on whether or not the game is labeled as early access or not. Can also just drop "private updates" to a "dedicated supporter" and let nature take its course.
As for why that doesn't happen with that Wifey game I'm pretty sure it's more because 3Diddly hates this forum :whistle::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: linus.quotes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
From what SuperWriter said on it I'm pretty sure that rule depends on whether or not the game is labeled as early access or not. Can also just drop "private updates" to a "dedicated supporter" and let nature take its course.
As for why that doesn't happen with that Wifey game I'm pretty sure it's more because 3Diddly hates this forum :whistle::LOL:
As I mentioned before, you can underdive the Steam regulations and not be caught, but if you are then they might kick you out permanently. As for giving a version to a "dedicated updater" that is also possible, but not riskless. There is a reason most Devs once they have games on steam pull the plug on public versions.
As for 3Diddly, I doubt he hates this forum, he is more or less indifferent towards it. We have several Devs here, L&P among the most outspoken who truly hate F95 and you see it in what they do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if dev keeps game still at patreon and then some1 leaks or "leaks" it here then steam shouldn't have anything to say, even steam versions of some games get leaked here.

aspicycabbage

May 30, 2022
ionDivvy: "don't worry, starting a second project will not slow down Casual Desires development, and here's why"

2022: 6 CD updates
2023: Rebel Duet starts, 3 CD updates
2024: 1 CD update? They are dangerously close to being a 6 month dev period, and then who knows. Why should the downward line stop there?

Really dislike devs like ionDivvy. you'd have to be so delusional to believe what they did that i think it has to count as dishonesty.

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
ionDivvy: "don't worry, starting a second project will not slow down Casual Desires development, and here's why"

2022: 6 CD updates
2023: Rebel Duet starts, 3 CD updates
2024: 1 CD update? They are dangerously close to being a 6 month dev period, and then who knows. Why should the downward line stop there?

Really dislike devs like ionDivvy. you'd have to be so delusional to believe what they did that i think it has to count as dishonesty.
Rebel Duet is supposed to be released on Steam; it even has a page. If I were a betting man, I'd say the dev wants to complete that game for the additional revenue that he might earn from Steam. Casual Desires doesn't have one because it's far from over.

I personally don't like the other game very much, but I'm guessing a lot of his supporters are interested in RD and not CD... which is why this game is ignored and feels deserted... updates feel like an obligation instead of actual creative storytelling. v19 was the shortest and lamest update so far.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes