Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
By the way, is there a significant Asian community in Vancouver? ;) Either that or the dev does have a thing for Asian girls. :) You know, mc, mc's mom, Haruka, Mia, one of the girls on the beach, the lady in the onsen, the molester on the bus and maybe others I forgot. I'm not complaining as I like Asian girls. :giggle: Just as a side note.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There is a significant Asian community in all major cities on the Western coast of North America.

If you live in Asia and stick a boaty thing into the ocean, that's where you'd end up usually when heading for the US or Canada.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I knew about them arriving to California during the gold rush and then later in some numbers, but didn't hear much about them going north.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I knew about them arriving to California during the gold rush and then later in some numbers, but didn't hear much about them going north.
Many brought over by the railroads as well. Then there was the land bridge between what are now Siberia and Alaska where most of the "Native Americans" came over many millennia before. ;) Analysis of skull structures shows the link (even though acknowledging such things is now considered "politically incorrect").

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Many brought over by the railroads as well. Then there was the land bridge between what are now Siberia and Alaska where most of the "Native Americans" came over many millennia before. ;) Analysis of skull structures shows the link (even though acknowledging such things is now considered "politically incorrect").
You mean during the last ice age? Like from some 30 000 years ago until the ice age ended. From what I heard the last to arrive were the Inuit. I had in mind the during the "modern era". I've seem some documentary mentioning their contribution in building the railroad and that it made significant progress thanks to their knowledge of using dynamite. Or is that not acknowledged either? ;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You mean during the last ice age? Like from some 30 000 years ago until the ice age ended. From what I heard the last to arrive were the Inuit. I had in mind the during the "modern era". I've seem some documentary mentioning their contribution in building the railroad and that it made significant progress thanks to their knowledge of using dynamite. Or is that not acknowledged either? ;)
I think it's probably acknowledged somewhere or other, but not necessarily spotlighted. Of course, by the 19th century, most cultures had figured out how to use explosives pretty well - after all, most Americans involved in the railroad were of European descent and gunpowder had gotten to Europe about 600 years before the US transcontinental railroad was built. And dynamite, by the way, was invented by a Swede in Germany about the same time - there's even a prize named for him. ;) Before that, nitro was frequently being used, but it had what some might call "stability issues". :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the way, is there a significant Asian community in Vancouver? ;) Either that or the dev does have a thing for Asian girls. :) You know, mc, mc's mom, Haruka, Mia, one of the girls on the beach, the lady in the onsen, the molester on the bus and maybe others I forgot. I'm not complaining as I like Asian girls. :giggle: Just as a side note.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19b + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery by Kinky Bully

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 477 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
I'm a tiny bit disappointed tbh
Just stumbled upon this game today and spent a good half a day playing through it
got pretty interested and invested in the story and characters and really liked everything so far... up until chapter 19

I like to keep the Virginity of the MC but engage in everything else, especially anal content and up until that point the game did a great job
spoilers for some of the scenes/story bits below

So I have to ask .. was the decision in the Onsen a fluke? Will Options like these be implemented for other Events retrospectively?
An Idea that got scraped because it would involve too many scene Variations and changes in writing?
Is the Removal of the Virgin Tag in certain scenes a mistake and will be fixed or intended?
I wouldn't mind having a "First Lesbian Partner" stat or something like this, but I personally don't count fingering and licking as loosing my Virginity

I think I saw a statement of the Dev saying it would be possible to go full Buttslut without loosing her Virginity.. and up until these scenes mentioned above it actually looked like that - but I feel these are either oversights, things that will get changed/expanded upon later - or the game goes in a direction that honestly lost my interest for now.
The Statement

It's not a bad game - the opposite, I really enjoyed it - wouldn't have spent 7+ hours reading through all of that otherwise and I really liked the way I was able to stop scenes from escalating too far (like for example the Pool and Delivery Boy Events)
But it kinda feels like it get's further away from that style of Choice and more into "reach a certain Sexual Experience Stat and loose control" stuff

just my 2 cents
I would like to keep my eyes on this game - maybe some of my issues only arose in the latest release and will be changed or just where not 100% ready yet - in that case I would still prefer a "Anal -Not Implemented yet" choice option so I just know to stop here and check back later

Good Luck with the further Development of the game o7

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Just for your information regarding f/f content, selecting any such encounters that aren't strictly related to anal content will probably remove the virginity tag, which should probably be assumed of any female only threesomes, foursomes, orgies etc.
"Virginity" in this case does not specifically refer to penetration, as a segment of ionDivvy's users asked for it not to, as they did not view penetration to be necessary for a loss of virginity when related to lesbian sex.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
okay, I can get behind this reasoning
So it's not a bug I encountered but intended, good - I'll keep that in mind :)

That still leaves the other points I guess - about choices and maybe also including the penetrative scenes involving Violet at least - otherwise that would mean to avoid literally any F/F since I wouldn't get a say in the matter and would loose the Virginity to some Toy and being unable to just "harmlessly" fool around

Maybe having the "Hymen intact" could be a sperate way to describe it in stats to make both sides happy, since that is what defines Virginity for me personally? (Ofc having just found out about the game it's presumptuous to come in and "demand" and changes of an already well established system, but I would like to at least voice my pov^^)
It would be weird for someone starting seeing 2 stats that kind of mean the same, but would make sense at a later point, or could be quickly described in the Prologe so people are aware of it

Having a Girlfriend or a Boyfriend doesn't automatically mean I want to loose my Virginity to them the first chance I get
Some could also want to go down the "not before marriage" style - seeing how long you stay together and if it works out, especially if it's an open relationship - but still have anal sex to have sex at all, or just because they prefer it anyway

*Edit:
Also, I just want to clarify that when I say "I want a choice" does not necessarily mean it has to lead to sex - getting hit on by 2 dudes could give me to option to "offer Anal" - something along the lines of "I'm still Virgin and as long as that stays the same we can have some fun"
But I know that not every person would be interested to stick it in that hole so just having the other person decline, or being too pushy with vaginal penetration could just abandon the scene, maybe still raising +1 Anal Interest or something as I know writing an entirely different scene would take a lot of work - but leading to a "dead end" is still preferable than having no control over my interests

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
meant F95 mods WU links and WU is still on allowed hosts list.
Yes but that is not what I said in original post for the compressed link when it is clicked on...meaning that after I relayed the result that it gave to me when I physically clicked on the link in the post seems like you did not click on the compressed version WU link provided in the post itself that I was referencing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes but that is not what I said in original post for the compressed link when it is clicked on...meaning that after I relayed the result that it gave to me when I physically clicked on the link in the post seems like you did not click on the compressed version WU link provided in the post itself that I was referencing.
i did and i got same result so no idea why so send pm to compressor or use non-"banned" host.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes