SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Casual Desires [v0.19] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Optional replaces the White Text box and Text with a Black Text box and Text. Change Text Size, and box opacity. (Pic 3)​
A new update is out, the changelog seems like it's enough that mod probably needs an update, so just a friendly heads up :coffee:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CasualDesires-0.19b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice little update and quite un-eventfull, teasing boss and pizzaguy and funtime with 1 of mc's girlfriends.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
We got a lot of set up.
We got teased by a new teacher, Ms Watson, I think? Anyone looking forward to Luna's private lessons? I'm curious and will give it a try.
Also mc was approached by the studio agent. ;) I'm really curious how that will unfold. :unsure: Maybe I'll have mc stick with her webcam career. We'll see.
But I'm looking forward the most to the trip to Japan with Haruka. :)

Reactions: tender2253

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Agreed, Luna is a cutie! Though I wouldn't want her to turn into a slut. Maybe gain some experience with a more experienced partner, like Ms Watson. But that's about it.

Reactions: afterlights

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Agreed, Luna is a cutie! Though I wouldn't want her to turn into a slut. Maybe gain some experience with a more experienced partner, like Ms Watson. But that's about it.
Have to say that I don't like to see part of MCs harem with other people so I was really glad everything so far was completely optional.

MC and J/C will get every cutey in my playthrough (except the 2. MC because of forced boyfriend, but thats a me problem).

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yes, that's what I like about the game. Noone forces you into anything. I'm aiming for a MC + Haruka + Luna poly relationship. Maybe plus Violet. She said she's willing to end the already non-existant relationship with her boyfriend and the MC can become her girlfriend. ;) Though I won't refuse the hospitality of other pretty girls the MC meets along the way. :) There's a visit to a swinger's club coming up! :D

Dec 30, 2023
When will she finally do anal/DP? She's banging strangers so this should come soon. If it happened, cool. I must have missed a realease as I passed Ch 10 and got into 11. Last finished 9.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
When will she finally do anal/DP? She's banging strangers so this should come soon. If it happened, cool. I must have missed a realease as I passed Ch 10 and got into 11. Last finished 9.
Pretty sure she gets DP'd at the club with Violet but I only speedrun straight content so not 100% on that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she did anal and dp early game.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
A few updates ago the mc was contemplating getting a room mate. I think each of the three main girls could benefit from this. Haruka could live in a spacious comfy apartment instead paying for a basic dorm room. Luna wouldn't be bothered by her brother and would have privacy when feeling frisky. :sneaky: Violet would have a place to go if she definitely breaks up with her boyfriend. In case it's his apartment. They can save space if they sleep in the same bed. ;) Three people can fit in mc's bed comfortably as Haruka is slim, Luna is small and Violet is not much bigger than the mc. Hell, even all four if they move close together. :D If they need more room for the girls' stuff they can move the computer desk into the spare room.
They could turn the free room into a proper play room by putting in a red heart shaped bed, painting the walls pink and decorate it with toys. Add studio lights and a camera setup. ;) Or if they feel especially adventurous, hang chains and pulleys with ropes from the ceiling and a some toys and tools on the walls. Change the old bed for one with a metal frame. Maybe put a st Andrew's cross on the wall for style. And paint the room black or dark red. If they have the money buy a gynecological examination chair. Imagine a sexy doctor Violet examining patient Luna. :giggle:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes