weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Why do the two main MC's look so strange in comparison to everyone else and why do they constantly stand as if they are posing for a fashion shoot lol

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Here is the complete pdf walkthrough for this game. I will try my best to get it updated ASAP when an update is release. This is my first walkthrough, so you have any improvements or questions, let me know. Thanks.

Abandoned: Feel free to use it for your own uses (sorry).

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I held off on giving my thoughts when Chapter 8 ended, as it said something about new scenes added to 8, but now, replayed Chapter 8, played Chapter 9, and surprised me that Chapter 10 was there too, but now, caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoying this game thus far, thank you so very much for it, and looking forward for the next part.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
When the new release?
Jan 7th, this Friday. I felt the chapter needed one last week of development, and used the time to add in some extra content that wasn't there previously. My apologies for the slight delay!

I also trimmed a large amount of unnecessary dialogue out of the earlier chapters, so the pacing should be improved for new players in the next release.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Jan 7th, this Friday. I felt the chapter needed one last week of development, and used the time to add in some extra content that wasn't there previously. My apologies for the slight delay!

I also trimmed a large amount of unnecessary dialogue out of the earlier chapters, so the pacing should be improved for new players in the next release.
Looking forward to it. This is a really fun one.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 11 Release

Download (v0.11b):

(PC/Linux): -
(Mac): Mega -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This has been a fairly quick release, which I hope will make up for the long development times of Chapters 9 & 10.

As always, if there are any bugs/issues, or you have feedback regarding the chapter which you'd like to share, please feel free to let me know!

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Beyond Kawaii

Nov 16, 2021
Enjoying the game so far! But have to nitpick. The lesbian sex with the woman at the pool locker is not taken in consideration. My stats are:
First partner(s): Female Stranger (wrong)
Sex partners: 1 (wrong)
Lesbian sex count: 2 (right)

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes