• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 14 Release (v0.14)

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! Please feel free to share what you thought of the new chapter. :giggle:

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Chapter 14 Release (v0.14)

Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! Please feel free to share what you thought of the new chapter. :giggle:
will do and thank you..........

Reactions: ionDivvy

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
ionDivvy chapter 14 look good but to much lesbian.
In ch 14 I've seen 1 fmm threesome with a dp and 1 fmm where she pleases and is pleased by 2 other men, so wouldnt say this chapter is heavy on the lesbian site though it has some nice les scenes too.
For me this was a very good update.

Please add sex scene with old stranger/man :)
Good idea (y)

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
ionDivvy

The latest update made me wonder, will this game eventually go in the direction of the protag getting into a boyfriend and then also cheating?

I'd love to see the possibility to take the story in that direction because... sorta/mostly good girls with naughty secrets.. :love::love: Also it would be one potential natural way to continue down the 'ever-escalating road of perversion and depravity' once various kinds of sex themselves are no longer a big deal.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The latest update made me wonder, will this game eventually go in the direction of the protag getting into a boyfriend and then also cheating?
Yes! The end of Act 2 will give players the option to enter a relationship with one of the main characters (two in the case of CJ). Act 3 will allow you to stay faithful to your partner, cheat/fool around, or even build towards a potential harem ending.

Of course, players who aren't interested in a relationship can choose to stay single for the entirety of the game. It is completely up to you what direction Act 3 will take.

ionDivvy chapter 14 look good but to much lesbian. Please add sex scene with old stranger/man :)
I try to aim for a 50/50 split between straight and lesbian sex scenes, since there are some players who only enjoy the lesbian content. For Chapter 14, the longest and most intricate is the Josh/Connor sex scene.

As for sex with strangers, there's lots of exciting content ahead. The protagonist being invited to an orgy group by the men at the beach is just one example. ;)

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes