VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Kloighoul

Jul 5, 2019
guys is this the same chains of pleasure as with a different creator or is it a totally different game?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its a shame this game got abandoned ...left with a hell of a cliff hanger at the end...hope oneday someone dusts off all the cobwebs and breaths life back in to this game again and updates it...at least make a COMPLETE FINAL VERSION
make it so theres no unanswered questions at the end and everyone lives happily ever after,etc

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ehh. This game had a lot of potential in my opinion. And as unfortunately sometimes happens with such games.. has been abandoned. :confused:

Reactions: Oregon

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
Man, it would be awesome if devs put their code and assets on github when they abandon a game like this. A shame that nobody can really pick up the torch and run with it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i knew this will bite the dust also , renders looks so similar with gumdrops dual family :ROFLMAO:
Similar to some extent, yes, but it's not the same artist/dev though.
And considering how the game became pretty popular right out the gate, things ending up like this actually wasn't all that expected. Feared maybe, but not expected.
The dev made an appearance on the forums about an hour ago apparently, I do hope that he'll continue developing the project because it was interesting, but won't hold my breathe because most games that gets seemingly abandoned, never get picked up again. But I'm hopeful.

Last edited:

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I will never understand why such talented artists just give up on their works of art. This was Truly a Work of art. So Sad.

Mgan

Sep 8, 2020
Hey Dev, when is your next update release please answer me Dev cuz ur game is amazing , I play your game many times other than game. Thanks

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey Dev, when is your next update release please answer me Dev cuz ur game is amazing , I play your game many times other than game. Thanks
As much as it sucks to admit, it's more than likely we'll never get a new update.
The dev's Patreon page doesn't exist, the game has the "abandoned" tag and the dev hasn't spoken a word since before he suddenly disappeared without any warning.

Reactions: Skads

Mgan

Sep 8, 2020
As much as it sucks to admit, it's more than likely we'll never get a new update.
The dev's Patreon page doesn't exist, the game has the "abandoned" tag and the dev hasn't spoken a word since before he suddenly disappeared without any warning.
Sadly for me coz this game got me interested I like the flow of the story u know and I have question why and I was hoping Dev have comeback if not it would be useless or throw garbage of his work and his other co worker of this game

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes