VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Turner9

Feb 2, 2020
Damn! Copywrite Infringement? That would explain its abrupt shutdown. That is too bad because this person took something and made it better , you would think the owner / whomever would work with them and keep going.

I had an idea of making a game with a good story line that people would enjoy but I feel it would get too much heat from others I don't even know? I was going to introduce the idea to LOP and another game developer. 3 popular game developers came to me and said besides the coding, it sounds great when can they start, but another told me to get it protected? its not like I want to make money out of it, I wanted it to be open source and have game developers add their two cents to make it better.

It will require 3gb of space but on an Renpy engine.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well guys ive managed to max all on everything from cash to stats
JodyTrust =9999
JodyLove =9999
JodyFavor =9999

NinaTrust = 9999
NinaLove = 9999
NinaLust =9999

nMoney =9999999999

i come back to this game every now and then and fuck around trying to unlock orange content and fail everytime
wondering if theres anyone out there thats managed to figure out the orange content ?
IF SO please share your knowledge and tell us how to unlock all the orange content
many thanks !!!

remember friends DONT PLAY HARDER PLAY SMARTER !!!!

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
Did you use this version?

well guys ive managed to max all on everything from cash to stats
JodyTrust =9999
JodyLove =9999
JodyFavor =9999

NinaTrust = 9999
NinaLove = 9999
NinaLust =9999

nMoney =9999999999

i come back to this game every now and then and fuck around trying to unlock orange content and fail everytime
wondering if theres anyone out there thats managed to figure out the orange content ?
IF SO please share your knowledge and tell us how to unlock all the orange content
many thanks !!!

remember friends DONT PLAY HARDER PLAY SMARTER !!!!
Here you go guys as i see the Orange version of Chapter 3 hasn't been released here yet.

(This isn't a new release, it just has two new optional scenes in days 2 and 3).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If not... here ya go

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Part of me still to this day hopes that the dev will come back and continue the game's development, especially since the dev has been online here since the disappearance, latest visit was back in August.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Part of me still to this day hopes that the dev will come back and continue the game's development, especially since the dev has been online here since the disappearance, latest visit was back in August.
Yeah, me too. This game is just too good in his own way, perfect balance between mind break and romance (a bit twisted but...). I really hope the dev comes back.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Why does the dev abandoned the game.
This game is surprisingly pretty good.
Do anyone know the reason why the Dev has abandoned this game.

And can anyone suggest me similar type of game where the MC acts as the bull and corrupt others girls. I couldn't find any such game.

RaveTen

Aug 14, 2018
Why does the dev abandoned the game.
This game is surprisingly pretty good.
Do anyone know the reason why the Dev has abandoned this game.

And can anyone suggest me similar type of game where the MC acts as the bull and corrupt others girls. I couldn't find any such game.
He got covid. He was on vacation in china for new year and the rest was history. May his soul rest in peace.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
He got covid. He was on vacation in china for new year and the rest was history. May his soul rest in peace.
Unless you know that for a fact and can actually prove it, that's false information, because the dev has visited here in the forums as recently as back in August 18th, over 6 months after his disappearance.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unless you know that for a fact and can actually prove it, that's false information, because the dev has visited here in the forums as recently as back in August 18th, over 6 months after his disappearance.
you are right, his information probably is false, yet your isnt true entirely as well.
unless you had some personal communication with him at that time?
otherwise it proves only that his account was used/logged in, while the logger could be anyone (him included ofc) more or less close to him (there are few cases in the other threads with "non-devs" using devs-accounts)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you are right, his information probably is false, yet your isnt true entirely as well.
unless you had some personal communication with him at that time?
otherwise it proves only that his account was used/logged in, while the logger could be anyone (him included ofc) more or less close to him (there are few cases in the other threads with "non-devs" using devs-accounts)
Yeah I know, it could've been someone else.
Was pretty much just pointing out that it's more likely that he just disappeared (and reappeared here since then), but the question is why.
Why suddenly just abandon the game, delete the Patreon account and everything when the game was growing more and more in popularity and it was gaining support too, and the dev disappeared just 2 days later after he announced that the update would be a week or two from that day.
It's just quite bizarre, is what I'm saying.
It's possible it was Covid related, but I think it's more likely that something else just made him quickly abandon ship for whatever reason.
He wasn't feeling sick or anything at the time he announced the release date, and if he did feel so damn ill, deleting Patreon page and all that would probably be the last thing on his mind, and yet, 2 days later after announcement, it was all gone.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I know, it could've been someone else.
Was pretty much just pointing out that it's more likely that he just disappeared (and reappeared here since then), but the question is why.
Why suddenly just abandon the game, delete the Patreon account and everything when the game was growing more and more in popularity and it was gaining support too, and the dev disappeared just 2 days later after he announced that the update would be a week or two from that day.
It's just quite bizarre, is what I'm saying.
It's possible it was Covid related, but I think it's more likely that something else just made him quickly abandon ship for whatever reason.
He wasn't feeling sick or anything at the time he announced the release date, and if he did feel so damn ill, deleting Patreon page and all that would probably be the last thing on his mind, and yet, 2 days later after announcement, it was all gone.
yep, "bizarre" is just the word to describe a whole situation with this game.
no one, apart the dev, knows for sure wtf has happened causing this game/communication/patreon breakdown.
it surely is a damn shame though as numerous fans state on almost every page of this thread after the accident.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes