VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

evr

Apr 9, 2018
just discovered that game and read some previous posts, I didn't know an erotic game developper could be so much of a threat to china, but he didn't look like the type of person to quit his creation like that, I've never seen such high qualities and beautiful renders, sad that it's abandonned, hope he's ok and not in trouble at least.

Reactions: ziggy81

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know of games with this kinda theme?

You know, involving the MC corrupting, seducing women who are already happily married, dating etc?

I mean we see plenty, where the woman is unhappily married etc, and gets seduced easily, they're ten a penny so to speak. I'd like to try ones like this, where it was a primary goal, perhaps because of his package or something else.

yourdadsdad

Dec 12, 2017

You know, involving the MC corrupting, seducing women who are already happily married, dating etc?

I mean we see plenty, where the woman is unhappily married etc, and gets seduced easily, they're ten a penny so to speak. I'd like to try ones like this, where it was a primary goal, perhaps because of his package or something else.
If you find any , dm me

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a reason to why the game doesn't open? I clicked the game.exe but it doesn't start. I'll try download the file again in case it got corrupted last time I downloaded it.
I really don't know, it must be on your end since it works fine here.

morly213

May 9, 2021
View attachment 424480

Overview:
Your family's bloodline had always been unique ; Born with the special talents to break a woman's will and surrendering their whole being to your command. You were the last successor of this family after your father was killed during a police raid. Now alone with the help of his best friend, you have to rebuild another empire to continue your family's name. His ways are never something that you agree with. It's effective, but there are some parts in your hear that wanted to do things differently. The Heart was not something that he ever cared about; Frankly, in some ways, you believed that even though it was cruel, You know that some part of his philosophy is right. Maybe you won't make the same mistakes he did, or perhaps you will fall victim to your own desires; That is for you to decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: ShuttleCockGames
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: *Unofficial Android - Compressed*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thanks OEJ for compression

View attachment 424488 View attachment 424486 View attachment 410028 View attachment 424482 View attachment 424483 View attachment 424485 View attachment 424487
Is the game still being developed or not???

• Angry
Reactions: Janus_Apex

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
morly213
Last update December 2019, title says "abandoned", Patreon page doesn't exist anymore...
Decide for yourself.

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 495610

Hi Everyone.
Thank you so much for all the support, suggestions and your thoughts so far.
I just wanted to say merry christmas to everyone, and I hope that the next year will be something we all look forward to.

Thank you again, and I'll be seeing all of you again next year.​
Really :unsure:Sad, I miss this beautiful game so much:sneaky:. Pandemic is a curse, Pandemic Cover-up is crime. :cautious:Next year brought Pandemic and misfortune to all.:devilish:

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
just discovered that game and read some previous posts, I didn't know an erotic game developper could be so much of a threat to china, but he didn't look like the type of person to quit his creation like that, I've never seen such high qualities and beautiful renders, sad that it's abandonned, hope he's ok and not in trouble at least.
For what it's worth, it was suggested earlier that his parents caught him doing this(No idea how old he is) and made him stop. Could just be more rumor and speculation, so who knows.

That said, never underestimate just how little value individual human lives hold to communists. He wouldn't have needed to be a threat. He only would have needed to be thought marginally more useful to the cause dead than alive. Or just be within a one block radius of somebody thought to be marginally more useful to the cause dead than alive.

But if we're playing the odds i'm betting on angry parents. lol.

May 10, 2021

can you suggest some netori games like this one or games where it is a male protagonist and the fmc is a married women?

Reactions: assman1337

_R_

Jan 31, 2018
Guys try UNCONTROLLABLE. It is a fairly new game, so the dev could really use some support before that one gets abandoned too. I really like it, so I hate to see it go. I don't know, just my thoughts.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes