VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

darkx388

Jan 7, 2019
I'm really missing this game, shame it was dropped before it's completion with little to no explanation. Fairly sure it was getting rather popular on Patreon back then, so it's pretty surprising.

The game was fun, great plot, good models, and a fun corruption route. Hope it eventually comes back.

malrayo

Oct 23, 2017
I'm really missing this game, shame it was dropped before it's completion with little to no explanation. Fairly sure it was getting rather popular on Patreon back then, so it's pretty surprising.

The game was fun, great plot, good models, and a fun corruption route. Hope it eventually comes back.
+1

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Since the patreon has been deleted, can someone share the last orange version? The mega links posted before are down.

Isexone

Apr 27, 2020
Dec 17, 2020
This was one brilliant game. How unfortunate we lost this wonderful dev to the initial pandemic coverup and outbreak. I'll miss this game.

View attachment 1003443
This dev is most probably already "DEAD" as he was busy visiting Chin Dynasty during 31 December 2019 - 31 January 2020.
As he had mentioned in his last updated patreon post about next update 'Chapter 5' on 25 January, 2020.
However his patreon account and social media account all got deleted on 21 January, 2020. Also he himself vanished without a trace.

Dec 17, 2020
:cry:when the game start to get really good it got abandoned :( hope one day the dav come back to complete this masterpiece .
This Dev is most probably already dead. I was his patron and he had mentioned in his last post about already finishing "Chapter 5" and was about to release it on 25 January, 2020. However his patreon account, discord account, social media account all got deleted suddenly on 21 January, 2020. He was busy visiting Chin Dynasty that time and the world was unaware of this troublesome pandemic coverup in Chin dynasty by the Chin communist government.

Dec 17, 2020
So what are you suggesting, his ghost closed his accounts? He's not dead, he probably met a real woman and found love.
I'm simply suggesting a communist party government official coverup for Pandemic, trying to get rid of all possible information leaks during January, 2020. And a real person like countless others dying in complete anonymity or gone missing in Chin Dynasty official pandemic coverup.

Only a stupid person would release an update on December, 2019. Keep constantly notifying his work on his next months update for January, 2020. Then delete all his money milking accounts in January, 2020 just before getting his next months pay cheque.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes