Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
There is Something wrong with the new Update it Won't let me talk to the Library women the 2nd time at noon or morning i talked to all the other gurls be sides her . Do u no if there is a bug in the update ?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you, that fixed it. They should rename it on the front page to "bug fix" or something. I saw it and just wrote it off as a fix for a Xmas event.
I need a Fix Update Game on the Menu of the game it dot not say Bug Fixed I stil have Problems on the Library Part Still

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I need a Fix Update Game on the Menu of the game it dot not say Bug Fixed I stil have Problems on the Library Part Still
That fix should work . you should not just copy paste the file (its a rar compressed file), you need to extract its contents and paste(overwrite) it in folder game

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Can u tell me Why was there a Bug in the new Update in the First Place now I can't even Play it now :(

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Can u tell me Why was there a Bug in the new Update in the First Place now I can't even Play it now :(
And I just told you how to fix it,
This update was about improving designs and stuffs (you can check change log in home screen if you want) for earlier parts of the game, might have missed some changes during that perhaps.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i hope the next update on the game Better not Have Bugs in it like this Copy Why can't thy make a Bug Fixed Game on here

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
i hope the next update on the game Better not Have Bugs in it like this Copy Why can't thy make a Bug Fixed Game on here
Hmm, I think you should swich to apk/ launcher version, since you dont understand how to apply fix manually. that would be recommended. In case of any errors, dev reuploads new apk and launcher is updated, for other formats a fix file is uploaded in order to avoid reuploading of worth 10+ GB of files upload again. You will find launcher link in patreon.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes