DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Is there a Link that i can play 0.62 on it ?
If you are looking for 0.62 or earlier version, you will never find official ones, since dev takes them down on each release. But there are sources that reuploads, so yeah somewhere online you will find it. (But no guarantee, it would be same as original, as it can be pirated or rigged)

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
May I suggest to use the launcher then.
First download will be 4+ GB as usual after that it will be like 2GB. Launcher link is available in patreon or itch link
That launcher does not work on Linux. It is inconvenient to waste space if that is what it does on the first download since I already have a compressed version.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
That launcher does not work on Linux. It is inconvenient to waste space if that is what it does on the first download since I already have a compressed version.
Yeah, they make launcher support for uncompressed, only. Why do they need to make update only download for something less than < 1GB
And it works on linux and mac, I am using it on that linux through wine application.

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
Somehow I am locked out at the Locked Doors part, I went to the city with Heramel and when I came back to Dusk City for quest there is no event firing, I can go to Night Street, Teleporter, Wall that's it.
Attaching save just in case

Pendrag

Nov 14, 2018
I found bug in library (when you go there second time, then navigation menu stay visible and you can't continue with dialogue -> you can't continue with Cleos story)

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Somehow I am locked out at the Locked Doors part, I went to the city with Heramel and when I came back to Dusk City for quest there is no event firing, I can go to Night Street, Teleporter, Wall that's it.
Attaching save just in case
I guess I know the solution, you need to move the persistent file in both save paths to somewhere outside. (don't delete it, just in case it wont solve the issue so you can readd them)
save path one: inside path Champion of Realms/game/save
save path two: inside path C:/users/{user_name}/Application Data/RenPy/ChampionOfRealms-{some_random_number} (This is going to be different for each device, the one I put is for Windows machine)

Last edited:
Reactions: LordEmer

LordEmer

Oct 21, 2017
I guess I know the solution, you need to move the persistent file in both save paths to somewhere outside. (don't delete it, just in case it wont solve the issue so you can readd them)
save path one: inside path Champion of Realms/game/save
save path two: inside path C:/users/{user_name}/Application Data/RenPy/ChampionOfRealms-{some_random_number} (This is going to be different for each device)
Thank you, it worked!

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
how to trigger fast reading event ? shes still lie and says ,,Its not right. all these gorgeous... what am i suppou to do ?

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
how do i impregnate the girl i was waiting for it to be in the game for a while and i don't have clue how to trigger it, i keep banging them everyday but nothing happen (also yes i already finish some of the story route of the girls) is impregnating the girl in game or not yet?)0-0

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
how do i impregnate the girl i was waiting for it to be in the game for a while and i don't have clue how to trigger it, i keep banging them everyday but nothing happen (also yes i already finish some of the story route of the girls) is impregnating the girl in game or not yet?)0-0
Not in game yet, it is story releated, so story has to be proceed till that point,
Check the latest patreon post. If you want to hear it in the devs on words.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes