Ziing98

Mar 4, 2021
Guys hello , i hope you are good!Guys i need help can someone tell me how i can give a room to the girls (IZANAMI,CLEOS,TSUKIKO)? Thanks for the answers !!

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Guys hello , i hope you are good!Guys i need help can someone tell me how i can give a room to the girls (IZANAMI,CLEOS,TSUKIKO)? Thanks for the answers !!
1) Find Taile and repair your rooms (Should train with Maeve to learn to use Etheria and gather it from Unison forest)
2) Find girls in Exile -> portal (If you have already done that, once you have repared the house, you give rooms to them through handling room)
In case of Cleos she may be sometimes in library intead of the being in portal.

FOR FURTHER DOUBTS CHECK GIRLS CARD HINT FOR ALL GIRLS BECAUSE SOMETIMES SOME EVENTS CAN'T BE TRIGGERED IF SOME ANOTHER GIRLS EVENTS ARE NOT DONE - FOR EXAMPLE IN THIS CASE OF GIVING GIRLS THE ROOM TAILE BLOCKS EVERYONE OF THEM.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ziing98

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
OK, it may be stupid, but I can't seem to move forward with two quests - one with Heramael (I'm supposed to talk to her about the "heart of the matter" regarding Asmedia), and with Asmedia (about portal thingy for Izanami). I tried multiple times, at different times of the day, not a single dialogue option... I can go home, or spend time with them.
What should I do?

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
OK, it may be stupid, but I can't seem to move forward with two quests - one with Heramael (I'm supposed to talk to her about the "heart of the matter" regarding Asmedia), and with Asmedia (about portal thingy for Izanami). I tried multiple times, at different times of the day, not a single dialogue option... I can go home, or spend time with them.
What should I do?
you definitely forgot to talk to someone in the peak at the morning.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I look at the reviews of a game to see how good it is But i just read that dev himself made some acounts for postive reviews Are they removed ? I wanne be sure the postive reveiws are from people who played it

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I look at the reviews of a game to see how good it is But i just read that dev himself made some acounts for postive reviews Are they removed ? I wanne be sure the postive reveiws are from people who played it
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-63-public-zimon.40009/post-6397166
As per the admin only 8 and another 3 suspicious reviews (without proof) were made between July 2021 and August 18, 2021 (the date of the above attached message)
If you look at review page, there are only like 3 reviews in the said time that exists now, So the ones that were claimed to be manipulation is clealy removed.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019

Goldrean

Jan 3, 2022
So after the family name is simply waiting time, is there any way to tell if you have done all the secondary things?

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I mean, is there a tracker in addition to the event tracker that reports whether secondary events have taken place? Like the movie at night with estia and stuff like that
There is no option like event tracker for most of the events like movie night, which are repeatable.

MajorLeWasted

Aug 28, 2018
Another thing: After I unlocked Hell I couldn't click anything but my buttons at the top of the screen. (Quests etc.)

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
MMMmmmm, too buggy for me, i m block with cléo, patch, ok now i m block to izanami, can t go festival, it does not appear... can t look for the rabbit too, story stop.
Well then, i will wait the next update sorry.
Did you consider m dev that some people, including me, like to play the girls one after the other and not all at the same time...? I have the impression that i m get more stuck now by doing so... but maybe it s just me and the bugs of this update.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes