Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
It is so irritating to click through all the places hoping you stumble upon an event. Will there be a walkthrough at some point? Because weirdly the one in game isn't helpful as much as I thought it would be.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I am stuck on looks like "izanami is still in the dojo go see if she found the solution of the problem" but there is no teleporter to her dojo and she is only in her house and she doesn't trigger anything how am I supposed to complete the meeting room quest
have you found any solutions regarding here..? i'm stuck on this part :((
If you’re still wondering I had the same issue but once you have the meeting with the girls the Dojo should appear in the portal room, and that’s the last event for Izanmi in the current version I think.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
It is so irritating to click through all the places hoping you stumble upon an event. Will there be a walkthrough at some point? Because weirdly the one in game isn't helpful as much as I thought it would be.
I don't know, which event you are talking about, but if you read the dialogues and go through quest tabs and girls tab, most of them should be resolved.
Some events are time bound and some can't be done unless some other events are not done, and yes, there are some hints thats blunt regarding the time mentions, which we can only hope dev will correct in future updates.
As for walkthough, there is fandom page, but is still in progress. You can also join discord channel if you want more help

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
After Emikos "last" mission.... is this the last event?
cuz i cant use any buttons-rooms anymore?

im just stuck in my bedroom.

hhmmm

Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys,
sorry for my ignorance or if this has been asked before. I tried to search for it but yea...
I see the signal for Cleos but I cant find her anywhere. I have checked the Library all week all times of day and just nothing.
I installed the x-mas fix but still having no luck. What can I do? or what am I missing?
Thanks!

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
Hi guys,
sorry for my ignorance or if this has been asked before. I tried to search for it but yea...
I see the signal for Cleos but I cant find her anywhere. I have checked the Library all week all times of day and just nothing.
I installed the x-mas fix but still having no luck. What can I do? or what am I missing?
Thanks!
I have no idea which event you are asking about, can you put a screen image of the quest window?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes