DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
At 3 in the Library it should present the player with that sphinx riddle then unlock her card. At least that is my understanding from glancing over cleos.rpy and library.rpy.
the card unlocks in the said sphinx riddle, like you said, but its the 5th event, try event tracker to see what the third event was yourself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
the card unlocks in the said sphinx riddle, like you said, but its the 5th event, try event tracker to see what the third event was yourself
I'm not looking at the event tracker I'm looking at the variables in the game.
Python:
    menu:

"Explore the library" if libraryEvent == 1 and cleosMet == 0:
            jump cleoslibrary

"Go to Cleos." if cleosMet == 1 and cleosEvent == 0:
            jump cleve2

"Look for Cleos" if cleosEvent == 2:
            jump cleve3

"Go to Cleos." if cleosEvent == 3:
            jump cleosreve

"Talk to Cleos." if cleosEvent == 4:
            jump clevex4
Label cleosreve has
Python:
$ cleosCard = 1
$ unlockedCards += [4]

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021
I'm not looking at the event tracker I'm looking at the variables in the game.
Python:
    menu:

"Explore the library" if libraryEvent == 1 and cleosMet == 0:
            jump cleoslibrary

"Go to Cleos." if cleosMet == 1 and cleosEvent == 0:
            jump cleve2

"Look for Cleos" if cleosEvent == 2:
            jump cleve3

"Go to Cleos." if cleosEvent == 3:
            jump cleosreve

"Talk to Cleos." if cleosEvent == 4:
            jump clevex4
Label cleosreve has
Python:
$ cleosCard = 1
$ unlockedCards += [4]
cleosreve is happenening in 4th as per your snippet, also there should be an event that happens before this loop, because value for libraryEvent is expected as 1.counting tht, it would be 5th

Reactions: AlexaSky

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
i can't even get the second event of cleos to activate called 'Fast Reading' all she does is sit at her desk and complain about no-one wanting to read the books in the libary, I have finished all the other girls evens up to this point just like the other guy showed in his attached image there is only her to go.

DarkestCreep

Dec 16, 2021

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

What's new in this version:

4 new main story events

2 new events for Estia

1 event for Neon

Asmedia lewd in the kitchen, 4 positions you can choose during the act

Heramael is again found in the Lab in the afternoon, with her boobsjob, completely redone with added pov cam.

Newly updated dialogues for Isabel Rose's Dept and Heramael The real guy by

The trophy zone has been completed

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone has Android version that works for not so powerful cellphones? Mine passes the intro about age but it doesn't load later.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
(to creator) do u have idea for about how long till u implement the pregnancy features?
if you check his discord server, he has a whole ass Q&A. But to answer your question:

""Pregnancy update"

Dan dan dan, as before, we must reach an important point in the story. I'll just spoil it for you that we need a key character, already named, who will allow us to do things. And as before, there is a way to reach this goal sooner.

And with that we have concluded, if you want to ask me more or have other doubts, do it without problems. Another post will come as soon as I get home to explain the goals of this year, the various improvements, the management of updates, and much more!"

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
if you check his discord server, he has a whole ass Q&A. But to answer your question:

""Pregnancy update"

Dan dan dan, as before, we must reach an important point in the story. I'll just spoil it for you that we need a key character, already named, who will allow us to do things. And as before, there is a way to reach this goal sooner.

And with that we have concluded, if you want to ask me more or have other doubts, do it without problems. Another post will come as soon as I get home to explain the goals of this year, the various improvements, the management of updates, and much more!"
Thks for fast response. Just to make sure I understand u right he plans to that feature up and running by next year correct?

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes