ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Star all over again? That´s a big NO for me
View attachment Save.rar

Hmm...the "signal" says i should watch for cleos, but after 2 weeks daily visits in the libary and her room nothing happend. I thought okay, check the other new stuff. So i went to the peak to try asmodias event...but the stargazing2 anim is missing...and the funny thing: It throws me back to my old flat...on a side note it is the only place where you can spend time with shelia because she still isnt in the exile...
That said, there is a problem with the hint system. The only things mentioned are "thats all for now" phrases, but girls with open content only get stuff like [girl_hint[number]].
Truth be told, i honestly dont know what to do, the tips lead to no content and the content has no tips. Useing the changelog as checklist and guessing where what will when happn is inconvenient
I went to check it out, the Cleos event starts without any problems by going to the library.
As for [girl_hint[number]], which girl gives it?
For the rest, everything has been corrected.

Well, she's only at the pool in the afternoon if you click forward into the building.

If you click the left arrow which gives no indication it leads to the pool, you can visit her at the pool in the morning.
That's just spend time, the event takes place in the morning in the swimming pool.

Im stuck in Sheila´s event Innocent silence, what I need to do?
Talk to her on the other side of the room.

Hmm, just minor things, looks like you can have sex with Izanami in the festival just before the "first" sex scene, also Sheila missions doesn't appear in Signals in the beginning after first encounter, this also happens with other missions, I don't remember what missions.

You can interact with Cleos and Estia before their introductions, I don't think this is intended...
Fixed
if one update causes players to start all over im sure therell be another so ill just wait till this game is either finished or abandoned
Finished? Sure . Abandoned? You give me little hope. The sense of starting over is to try and see the changes. If you are not interested, just ask me for a save: View attachment Save.rar

Having to start all over again is a no for me. It was fun the first time around but once was enough.
I still don't understand but here is the save: View attachment Save.rar

F95zone: "How many tag do you want?"

Dev: "YES"
And others incoming

I'm not sure if you're supposed to be allowed to go outside on the first day but I tried it, tried going to the beach and I couldn't interact with the arrow until I clicked on the crab, tried going to the school and got some kind of "normal" conversation with Estia but I've never met her. Same thing with Cleo it looks like, never met her but I get a normal scene clicking on her. One thing that already worries me is that it seems like you need to click arrows for almost any movement, a world map button would help reduce extra clicks and you could probably just have one screen for the player's bedroom (although I guess you end up in the mansion anyway so it doesn't matter that much). In general it would help to have the navigation buttons logically flow from screen to screen. For example, in the library when you walk in the button to the left is the one to leave, but it's basically pointing at a wall - it would make more sense to have a backwards facing button. Similarly, if you use a right facing button to go from one room to the next, the left facing one in the destination should go back to the first room - basically, if you imagine that clicking the right button goes somewhere to the right, the original location would then be to the left of the new location if the character is still facing the same way. Backwards facing arrows could also just universally be used as "go back to previous location."
All problems solved, regarding the arrows, I found an alternative.

I just wanted to say two things.

I don't understand this problem with the save if you like the game shouldn't be a problem. Besides, the reason to replay it is to see its changes. If you are not interested in the changes just say so and I publish the save and you go back to where you left off.

After all the polls I've done to change things like navigation, interactions and after everyone's approval, now you don't like them. I don't know, I feel like I've been working for two-week for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feletriu

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Zimon
I had it with all girls with new/open content. Since i played it to the end (of my nerves) my save has only 2 left:
[estia_hint[9]]
[shelia_hint[104]]
Cleos didnt trigger anything, i just can hang out in the libary (even if the map says she is not there anymore ^^) and go without options from her room. I was everywhere at every time to find the missing events.

History: I downloaded the savegame while i couldnt load mine (last version? the version before? dont know anymore, i just followed your advice) changed my name and played to the end, this time i only moved my save folder to 0.30 and just played it

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Zimon
I had it with all girls with new/open content. Since i played it to the end (of my nerves) my save has only 2 left:
[estia_hint[9]]
[shelia_hint[104]]
Cleos didnt trigger anything, i just can hang out in the libary (even if the map says she is not there anymore ^^) and go without options from her room. I was everywhere at every time to find the missing events.

History: I downloaded the savegame while i couldnt load mine (last version? the version before? dont know anymore, i just followed your advice) changed my name and played to the end, this time i only moved my save folder to 0.30 and just played it
So, the seventh is the kitchen and the eighth is the lewd event of estia.
While for Sheila you mean the fourth?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yepp, i had this two...well, if i remember correctly i already had estias lewd event before.
I mean what i wrote 1:1 from the game. Its 104 in her screen and she is "gone" from the game...until you go stargazing and end up in your old room, there she is, but all you can do is spend time with her.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Yepp, i had this two...well, if i remember correctly i already had estias lewd event before.
I mean what i wrote 1:1 from the game. Its 104 in her screen and she is "gone" from the game...until you go stargazing and end up in your old room, there she is, but all you can do is spend time with her.
Wait, stargazing took you back to the old house after the event? That's where the problem is, it shouldn't happen. I'm going to fix it

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Aye, and add the anim2 file, thats missing in the stargazing event and after the black screen you stand in your old room with shelia (without picture, the option to hang out with her popps up if you turn left to the bookshelf)

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I don't understand this problem with the save if you like the game shouldn't be a problem. Besides, the reason to replay it is to see its changes. If you are not interested in the changes just say so and I publish the save and you go back to where you left off.
Keep in mind the people putting in the effort to complain on the forums are the ones who have a problem with starting over. I'm sure there are plenty of others that are fine with it for now who aren't commenting and others will just quietly wait a few versions for things to stabilize.

Reactions: JMINATL

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
New release is a monotonous chore. Too much spinning around in the bedroom as the center area.

1. spin to portal
2. click portal
3. select girl
4. no change exit
5. spin back to portal
6. click on portal
7. select girl
8. no change exit
9. repeat for each girl
10. now spin to the door
11. exit door

This is just way too much work. It is no longer fun but work.

Reactions: notBatman747
Dec 23, 2018
Great work Zimon, lets get the critique out of the way some of the hints in the 'Girls' tab and the 'Signals' tab were a little hard to understand but i got there only took me like two hours so i don't know why people are fussing this much. But to that end love all the new changes with the game and its really great to see a dev interacting with their community with regards to the resolution of bug fixes and what have you. As well as keeping them updated regularly about whats to come and even helping people who dont want to start over by giving them a save to work off, Hope your doing well after your stint in the hospital and keep the great content coming.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
A quick announcement about the navigation and hint problem. Some people like it, some don't. I've decided that to please everyone, I'm going to put navigation in a different way. Instead of arrows, we will use icons to go to the places on the map. Let's thank Scy7he for the suggestion.

Cattura.PNG

As for the hints, even if I didn't want to do it because I don't like to give the maximum precision as if it was a walkthrough, I will do it. We also thank Green for giving us the chance to see now what has been done and what hasn't been done, at the cost of increasing my work (I'm kidding).

Cattura7.PNG

Last but not least, almost nobody likes the fact that we're doing ranks with the girls to get ahead with the events, despite the fact that in the polls it was said otherwise. All right, I have the solution for you, now spending time with the girls will help to increase the statistics.

Cattura3.PNG

Tell me what you think about these changes.

Last edited:

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
A quick announcement about the navigation and hint problem. Some people like it, some don't. I've decided that to please everyone, I'm going to put navigation in a different way. Instead of arrows, we will use icons to go to the places on the map. Let's thank Scy7he for the suggestion.

View attachment 896535

As for the hints, even if I didn't want to do it because I don't like to give the maximum precision as if it were a walkthrough, I will do it. We also thank Green for giving us the chance to see now what has been done and what hasn't been done, at the cost of increasing my work (I'm kidding).

View attachment 896537

Last but not least, almost nobody likes the fact that we're doing ranks with the girls to get ahead with the events, despite the fact that in the polls it was said otherwise. All right, I have the solution for you, now spending time with the girls will help to increase the statistics.

View attachment 896539

The navigation via the icons looks nice so far. :)
For the hints... i think it will be too easy, but if the most people want it... :unsure:
Personal i like the idea to get love points for spending time with them... but here comes a question (please don't punch me for it :cry:)
Will the Points gives rewards or anything else at some point in the "future"? :)

But i like how it looks so keep up your great work.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The navigation via the icons looks nice so far. :)
For the hints... i think it will be too easy, but if the most people want it... :unsure:
Personal i like the idea to get love points for spending time with them... but here comes a question (please don't punch me for it :cry:)
Will the Points gives rewards or anything else at some point in the "future"? :)

But i like how it looks so keep up your great work.
Yes, the points will be used to unlock events or actions with the girls, also future costumes and other things, since cosplay sex is the second most requested fetish, the first is group sex.
Small preview:
Cosplay
estia cosplay.png
Group
gruop.png

lolindir95

May 18, 2020

View attachment 896535

As for the hints, even if I didn't want to do it because I don't like to give the maximum precision as if it was a walkthrough, I will do it. We also thank Green for giving us the chance to see now what has been done and what hasn't been done, at the cost of increasing my work (I'm kidding).

View attachment 896537

View attachment 896539

I like the changes, just want to say that I love that you listen to feedback and you are willing to change things to please us, amazing job!

Reactions: Vima

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Yes, the points will be used to unlock events or actions with the girls, also future costumes and other things, since cosplay sex is the second most requested fetish, the first is group sex.
Small preview:
Cosplay
View attachment 896625
Group
View attachment 896635
The cosplay is a nice thing... for the Groupsex (don't misunderstand me here, I don't want to say anything against it) but for me i hope it will be avoidable. ;)
I can't wait to see what other surprises you will have for us in the future. :D

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I like the changes, just want to say that I love that you listen to feedback and you are willing to change things to please us, amazing job!
My job is to make the players happy, if something doesn't like I change it, like starting over, it won't happen again, I know how to avoid it.

The cosplay is a nice thing... for the Groupsex (don't misunderstand me here, I don't want to say anything against it) but for me i hope it will be avoidable. ;)
I can't wait to see what other surprises you will have for us in the future. :D
Yes, it will be your choice whether to do it or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vima

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Asmedia is such an awkward name. It's a company that design integrated circuits.

This shit just can't be fking unseen. Or maybe that's exactly the idea! The next time I'm downloading some ASmedia USB drivers, I'll be thinking of this game.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes