Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Having to start all over again....*sigh* fine, I'm doing that.

Not a fan of the new navigation system though. It's more thorough but there not being a quick link to exit a location means it's a drag to travel around

ZoarailShadow

May 31, 2020
Honestly can't remember what to do I am near the end of the current build. On the hint system, it says I have one left and I am trying to find the last girl sheila to join the house. But I can't find her even on her profile says there are no more events to find her. Already saw her once at the main street went again and not there. Like bruh don't know what to do

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Honestly can't remember what to do I am near the end of the current build. On the hint system, it says I have one left and I am trying to find the last girl sheila to join the house. But I can't find her even on her profile says there are no more events to find her. Already saw her once at the main street went again and not there. Like bruh don't know what to do
The hint should tell you to look for her in town during the afternoon.

What does the pregnancy Tag entail?
There is a preview on how pregnancy works here. Also there is a "fast way" coming up.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I will add fast travel to return to the map.
Let's seem I'm running late to this party :whistle:

1: Looks like your Patreon Profile link on here still points to Hell Games.
2: Please go to options.rpy and set
Code:
define config.name = _("Champion Of Realms")
It helps with finding the game in Task Manager and shows the game name in the Title Bar Windows Mode.
Custom Exe Icon would also be nicer then the generic lady with snake :p
3: Persistent Save still works :D Skipping old content ah go go :LOL: Fresh Save made easy (y)
4: 3D look at the room... Neat though the Side Arrows don't highlight when hovering over them so just took a chance and clicked on them. Does the bookshelf serve a purpose?
5: A designated Exit Arrow would be nice for locations. It's hard to tell which arrow moves you to a new location in that area and which kicks the player back to their house.
6: The 3D room makes it harder to leave the room when the game keeps kicking me back to it. It's only a few extra clicks but it adds up over time.
7: Fast Travel option for new locations would be nice. I like the new locations though :coffee:
8: Names and Pictures for Portal Girls might be better.
9: A highlight when hovering over girls could work but that's just showing the player can interact with still objects on screen.
10: Small typo
"You' re a strange crab, is that a crown on your head?"
Space in "You're"
11: Small bug
Girls Cards > Asmedia right arrow not working when Heramael joins the list. Clicking left to get to Heramael works though.
This seems to correct itself once Asmedia goes to Main Street.
12: After doing Asmedia's Main Street event the Girl's Card tells me that the event hasn't been done yet.
12a: Ah apparently more details on that event are in Signals... I was missing the Park in the Morning.
13: 'Naughty Stats' might want to be center aligned with the stat box instead of the screen.
14: Estia sounds more friendly if you visit her at her school early like before the player officially meets her.
15: Weather variations for locations... Nice Touch even if weather is a bit sporadic :)
16: Exiting some locations returns me to the Main Map while others return me to the House. Somewhat disorienting when I want to look around.
17: Sheila hints after you meet her would be nice. There aren't any hints for Asmedia except wait until you meet all the girls. Oh... Now the bookshelf has a purpose :unsure: The "Speak to the girls" is rather hidden. Seems that becomes the Sheila interface...
18: The Girls Cards still say about waiting until the assault even after the player gets to Exile. At this time Signal is blank :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After meeting with the girls in Exile Portal then Handling Room things sort themselves out.

For those that want to skip to Exile I'll include a Save. Use Future Vision > Name Changer to change the MC's name.
Or console it.
Code:
$ mc = "You"
$ persistent.mc = "You"

ZoarailShadow

May 31, 2020
The hint should tell you to look for her in town during the afternoon.

There is a preview on how pregnancy works here. Also there is a "fast way" coming up.
Yeah just had a look and doesn't show a hint and went to all places in the afternoon. Honestly not sure what to do so linked my save if you could have a look.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
May sound stupid my question, but why change both the name of the game and the dev? Did he run in some problems?
Not any major ones from what I remember.

Hell Games was the name of an old group he was with. Kinda the reverse Ainz Ooal Gown as he is just going with a name to better his personal brand image.

As for the game name it was to make it more memorable and easier to search for to potentially get more people playing and not confuse it with other games with 'Champion' in the title.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Old Creator name pls ?
I saved games affter creators games and now I can't find it becase I forgot and now I have 2games :D

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Let's seem I'm running late to this party :whistle:

1: Looks like your Patreon Profile link on here still points to Hell Games.
2: Please go to options.rpy and set
Code:
define config.name = _("Champion Of Realms")
It helps with finding the game in Task Manager and shows the game name in the Title Bar Windows Mode.
Custom Exe Icon would also be nicer then the generic lady with snake :p
3: Persistent Save still works :D Skipping old content ah go go :LOL: Fresh Save made easy (y)
4: 3D look at the room... Neat though the Side Arrows don't highlight when hovering over them so just took a chance and clicked on them. Does the bookshelf serve a purpose?
5: A designated Exit Arrow would be nice for locations. It's hard to tell which arrow moves you to a new location in that area and which kicks the player back to their house.
6: The 3D room makes it harder to leave the room when the game keeps kicking me back to it. It's only a few extra clicks but it adds up over time.
7: Fast Travel option for new locations would be nice. I like the new locations though :coffee:
8: Names and Pictures for Portal Girls might be better.
9: A highlight when hovering over girls could work but that's just showing the player can interact with still objects on screen.
10: Small typo
"You' re a strange crab, is that a crown on your head?"
Space in "You're"
11: Small bug
Girls Cards > Asmedia right arrow not working when Heramael joins the list. Clicking left to get to Heramael works though.
This seems to correct itself once Asmedia goes to Main Street.
12: After doing Asmedia's Main Street event the Girl's Card tells me that the event hasn't been done yet.
12a: Ah apparently more details on that event are in Signals... I was missing the Park in the Morning.
13: 'Naughty Stats' might want to be center aligned with the stat box instead of the screen.
14: Estia sounds more friendly if you visit her at her school early like before the player officially meets her.
15: Weather variations for locations... Nice Touch even if weather is a bit sporadic :)
16: Exiting some locations returns me to the Main Map while others return me to the House. Somewhat disorienting when I want to look around.
17: Sheila hints after you meet her would be nice. There aren't any hints for Asmedia except wait until you meet all the girls. Oh... Now the bookshelf has a purpose :unsure: The "Speak to the girls" is rather hidden. Seems that becomes the Sheila interface...
18: The Girls Cards still say about waiting until the assault even after the player gets to Exile. At this time Signal is blank :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After meeting with the girls in Exile Portal then Handling Room things sort themselves out.

For those that want to skip to Exile I'll include a Save. Use Future Vision > Name Changer to change the MC's name.
Or console it.
Code:
$ mc = "You"
$ persistent.mc = "You"
Let's answer everything
1) I changed it.
2) Done
I will improve navigation in general, this was the first test to see if players liked it.
8)Yeah, I'll change it.
9)In general the girls and the arrows will be placed with alpha, so when you hover them they light up.
Bugs fixed
13)I thought I'd take the double screen out and put everything in one
14)In fact that shouldn't happen, it has been fixed.
15)I know, it needs to be improved.
16)I have to decide on a single point, whether to go back to the map or home.
17)In fact now that the system has been applied, instead of putting the menu of choice I'll put Sheila to click.
18)It should be fixed with the next version.

May sound stupid my question, but why change both the name of the game and the dev? Did he run in some problems?
that masterdragonson said.

Old Creator name pls ?
I saved games affter creators games and now I can't find it becase I forgot and now I have 2games :D
Champion by Hellgames

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
A
Let's answer everything
1) I changed it.
2) Done
I will improve navigation in general, this was the first test to see if players liked it.
8)Yeah, I'll change it.
9)In general the girls and the arrows will be placed with alpha, so when you hover them they light up.
Bugs fixed
13)I thought I'd take the double screen out and put everything in one
14)In fact that shouldn't happen, it has been fixed.
15)I know, it needs to be improved.
16)I have to decide on a single point, whether to go back to the map or home.
17)In fact now that the system has been applied, instead of putting the menu of choice I'll put Sheila to click.
18)It should be fixed with the next version.

that masterdragonson said.

Champion by Hellgames
Thank you very much ! ! ! Love ya !!!!

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Small nitpick, to fix in the future. Sound effects should have proper triggers to end them. I just had a sound effect of a beating heart and it continued long after the scene ended. It's also a bit too loud and the sound is distorted, but maybe that effect was desired. I can see that you got some experience with working with models and the effects are great, but it would be cool if the animations in the backgrounds were perfect loops, it's really noticeable on the beach that the waves just reset each second. Please keep up the good work, this game is one of the best on this site and the story is really engaging :)

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Small nitpick, to fix in the future. Sound effects should have proper triggers to end them. I just had a sound effect of a beating heart and it continued long after the scene ended. It's also a bit too loud and the sound is distorted, but maybe that effect was desired. Also please keep up the good work, this game is one of the best on this site and the story is really engaging :)
Thank you.
Yes, I will end the audio before.
The sound is intentional, a distorted pain effect

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes