Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the "signal" says i should watch for cleos, but after 2 weeks daily visits in the libary and her room nothing happend. I thought okay, check the other new stuff. So i went to the peak to try asmodias event...but the stargazing2 anim is missing...and the funny thing: It throws me back to my old flat...on a side note it is the only place where you can spend time with shelia because she still isnt in the exile...
That said, there is a problem with the hint system. The only things mentioned are "thats all for now" phrases, but girls with open content only get stuff like [girl_hint[number]].
Truth be told, i honestly dont know what to do, the tips lead to no content and the content has no tips. Useing the changelog as checklist and guessing where what will when happn is inconvenient

Reactions: Genji

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay.... I'm missing something.

Signal: Visit Estia while she trains by the pool in the morning.
Estia card: Go to the school pool and meet Estia

Problem: Estia is only at the pool in the afternoon, so I have no way of accomplishing the Signal. I can visit Estia at school in the morning, or I can go to the school pool to meet Estia in the afternoon. Tried both a large number of times, no advance.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Problem: Estia is only at the pool in the afternoon, so I have no way of accomplishing the Signal.
Well, she's only at the pool in the afternoon if you click forward into the building.

If you click the left arrow which gives no indication it leads to the pool, you can visit her at the pool in the morning.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm, just minor things, looks like you can have sex with Izanami in the festival just before the "first" sex scene, also Sheila missions doesn't appear in Signals in the beginning after first encounter, this also happens with other missions, I don't remember what missions.

You can interact with Cleos and Estia before their introductions, I don't think this is intended...

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Im stuck in Sheila´s event Innocent silence, what I need to do?
Well I got stuck on that myself. And to be honest I don't know what changed, but I finally had an additional option to talk to Shiela. It was in the afternoon and I had spent time with her in the morning. I don't know if maybe you have to talk to her so many times or what, but like I sai I got the option to progress in the afternoon, Monday. You might just have to let a certain number of days pass as well.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I got stuck on Sheila too. Came to check this thread for insight and saw people said keep trying and eventually got the option to "Speak to Sheila" instead of just "Spend time with Sheila". Then after I progressed past that, there was more I eventually speed clicked through, but I finally completed getting Sheila.

Then after I made it through the last of the signals and did the dream sequence, I came upon a scene with blaring music in a cutscene, which was kind of annoying because I intentionally muted all music, voices, and sounds. The menu music played after I muted everything too, but I didn't think anything of it because I just had to hit start to end it.

Edit: Progressed further, and...game redeemed pic.jpg

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Having to start all over again is a no for me. It was fun the first time around but once was enough.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Let's answer everything
1) I changed it.
2) Done
I will improve navigation in general, this was the first test to see if players liked it.
8)Yeah, I'll change it.
9)In general the girls and the arrows will be placed with alpha, so when you hover them they light up.
Bugs fixed
13)I thought I'd take the double screen out and put everything in one
14)In fact that shouldn't happen, it has been fixed.
15)I know, it needs to be improved.
16)I have to decide on a single point, whether to go back to the map or home.
17)In fact now that the system has been applied, instead of putting the menu of choice I'll put Sheila to click.
18)It should be fixed with the next version.

that masterdragonson said.

Champion by Hellgames
I found a bug you might need to fix asap after the attack if you go into the bathroom and play the shower scene of Asmedia after your to the old flat not back to the house in exile

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Well I got stuck on that myself. And to be honest I don't know what changed, but I finally had an additional option to talk to Shiela. It was in the afternoon and I had spent time with her in the morning. I don't know if maybe you have to talk to her so many times or what, but like I sai I got the option to progress in the afternoon, Monday. You might just have to let a certain number of days pass as well.
I got stuck on Sheila too. Came to check this thread for insight and saw people said keep trying and eventually got the option to "Speak to Sheila" instead of just "Spend time with Sheila". Then after I progressed past that, there was more I eventually speed clicked through, but I finally completed getting Sheila.

Then after I made it through the last of the signals and did the dream sequence, I came upon a scene with blaring music in a cutscene, which was kind of annoying because I intentionally muted all music, voices, and sounds. The menu music played after I muted everything too, but I didn't think anything of it because I just had to hit start to end it.

Edit: Progressed further, and...game redeemed View attachment 894584
Got it, looks like you need to spend time with her a lot of times, it took me near a week only spending time with her.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fuck me, I already spent hours playing this once, I don't know if I have it in me again to replay it all from the beginning. Also don't want to turn off "Skip unseen text" because I'll have no idea whats new and whats not!

Also, Quick Time Events? Who thought that was a good idea where I have one hand on my junk the whole game???

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
played this through. Sadly i preferred the previous version. This one tells you "speak to this character next" but when i do that she doesn't have anything to tell me so i have to repeat speaking to her many times. In some cases I had to speak to her 11 times until I got the event! and in almost all cases I had to speak at least twice. What is the point, is it to add grinding to the game or was that part unintentional? Also adds a few bugs. I really hope they abandon this and go back to the previous version

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmmm... almost missed this one from the updates with the new name lul...
So it seems I need to redo the game huh... Never really been fond of games being like that but I guess that's better than making a new game as a whole. Don't really like comparing this to CK but the simple art change there made the game displease alot of people so I just hope it wouldn't be as bad since a "re-play" is much worse IMO. Probably will lose some points for me but let's see if the changes would make up for it.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm not sure if you're supposed to be allowed to go outside on the first day but I tried it, tried going to the beach and I couldn't interact with the arrow until I clicked on the crab, tried going to the school and got some kind of "normal" conversation with Estia but I've never met her. Same thing with Cleo it looks like, never met her but I get a normal scene clicking on her. One thing that already worries me is that it seems like you need to click arrows for almost any movement, a world map button would help reduce extra clicks and you could probably just have one screen for the player's bedroom (although I guess you end up in the mansion anyway so it doesn't matter that much). In general it would help to have the navigation buttons logically flow from screen to screen. For example, in the library when you walk in the button to the left is the one to leave, but it's basically pointing at a wall - it would make more sense to have a backwards facing button. Similarly, if you use a right facing button to go from one room to the next, the left facing one in the destination should go back to the first room - basically, if you imagine that clicking the right button goes somewhere to the right, the original location would then be to the left of the new location if the character is still facing the same way. Backwards facing arrows could also just universally be used as "go back to previous location."

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes