4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just because you don't want there to be a justified reason for "Rapey" presence doesn't mean there doesn't exist one only because you can't imagine it.
For many players there will not be one if brought by Jaye. The fact you may be able to accept one does not mean for just as many players that will be an unforgivable action by Jaye and after their past already as shown in game would mean there is no way devs can ever bring MC-Jaye relation to normal after that as lovers and for some even as bro-sis. Playing the overly dramatic and difficult LI card is playing with fire for devs and requires very careful balancing not to fall of the tight rope by them for many players. Some of whom will due to their own past will see it differently as devs anyway and do not have devs knowledge of further game either. :)

For me I do not know yet since I did not play that coming episode yet and if devs would be willing already with keeping their further plans for game in mind, to give me enough to still be able to see her as a future LI. Just it would not be easy and it might have to mean I will have to break my immersion with MC as I had to do in Leap of Faith to still be able to bring Steph into the fold after her explanation that actually pissed me personally off even more with her as before that explanation, even if it was meant to redeem her by dev. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure we all will be very surprised who's this +1 and why said +1 is even there.
Unless an angry forum mob with pitchforks and torches did not make them change the original script... I'm sure - we won't.
If they did, well, I'll enjoy the glorious asspull plot twist and the mob will have a field day. :p

Reactions: operamini and DA22

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The way i see it the devs are screwed either way. If it is rapeface then big portion of fanbase will be pissed if it is not they will be pissed by this cheap attempt to create drama. Also if there is another scene where the mc has to save jaye from rapeface then i hope we get the chance to tell her you've made your bed, now lie in it and just leave.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Unless an angry forum mob with pitchforks and torches did not make them change the original script... I'm sure - we won't.
If they did, well, I'll enjoy the glorious asspull plot twist and the mob will have a field day. :p

You go and play with that ballgag of yours :p

Reactions: bosp

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Just because you don't want there to be a justified reason for "Rapey" presence doesn't mean there doesn't exist one only because you can't imagine it.
Suuuure... justified. :)

Let's see:

1. Jaye (as everyone expects) wants to make MC go apeshit crazy and create a scene.

2. Jaye hooked up with the douche and cannot live without his dick for more than a day

3. Pisspoor poser douche won a billion $ lottery and is buying the yacht (yeah, right...)

4. Luke... I am your father! (best asspull scenario so far)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The way i see it the devs are screwed either way. If it is rapeface then big portion of fanbase will be pissed if it is not they will be pissed by this cheap attempt to create drama. Also if there is another scene where the mc has to save jaye from rapeface then i hope we get the chance to tell her you've made your bed, now lie in it and just leave.
Well if it is not rapey or he is at least not brought by her or preferably against her will and/or the surprise is positive and fun enough, many players will forgive them for that after a reasonable short amount of time especially if they enjoy rest of update.

Just the thing with Jaye is even without bringing rapey she is already somewhat in danger of becoming too unlikable if you immerse into MC. So I hope we will see at least some positives with her and some sweet sides as well to somewhat counter that even if those might not be shown to MC directly, besides the drama I expect there will also be. Since it likely is too early in game for them to seriously reconnect already and that will take more time and game episodes and there will also need to be room for other LI's to make some sense. :)

Edit: Just there is no need for even more drama to make other LI's for MC reasonable. Just what happened in last update together with MC avoiding Jaye for 5 years and even not being in contact with his parents to stay away from her is enough motivation to believe MC might finally move on to greener pastures. :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
TMI.

I can now say with 87.98% certainty who it is.

:censored:
David? Yeah I could see that person turning up there suddenly with Jaye also leading to a strong reaction of MC and wondering about their past together. :p That should be repairable though with Jaye if maybe not so easily with that person and betrayed trust among them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Attempted rape is also a crime.

True we don't know exactly what happened, but we do know there was some sort of struggle, in which something was broken and which caused the MC to reveal he was home, and then Christian left immediately, and then she replies to a text to him with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's pretty damning.

EDIT: Furthermore he never even approaches any remorse in their entire text conversation. He tries to wave it off, and then blames her for it. This dude is 100% Grade-A total shitstain.
Well... from my experience NO means NO in about 50% of situations, it all depends on the circumstances.
My gf likes to scream NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! just before I rip her panties off and start spanking her and then, abruptly, changes to YES, YES!
Go figure...

David? Yeah I could see that person turning up there suddenly with Jaye also leading to a strong reaction of MC and wondering about their past together. :p That should be repairable though with Jaye if maybe not so easily with that person and betrayed trust among them.
David engulfed in a "hatchet" bodyspray cloud? That guy struck me as a sensible pragmatist, not his style.
Besides, the attorney asked, "Is that?" and MC replied "yes" while looking like he is going to start spewing fire.
I'm sure he would not have that reaction and expression if it was David.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
If it's David, I don't understand the MC's reaction.
They were supposed to be friends.
It may be that David worked for the parents and was tasked with looking after the MC while he was away from home.

Reactions: Andre Young

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It may be that David worked for the parents and was tasked with looking after the MC while he was away from home.
That last could be his realization yes, well that would be in a way a betrayal of their trust and friendship. I know I would at least have mixed feelings about that. :p Even if would not blame parents or Jaye so much for that, from their pov as MC I could understand it that they wanted to keep me safe and knowing a bit what I did. From a friend I would have expected he would have told me at some moment.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Everyone talks about the MC & George recognizing the person, I didn't get the from the game, as far as I could see and tell they reacted 100% to the smell and nothing else. I mean really Rapey-mcfuck-douche-face steps out, George goes "Isn't that.." and cut off by mc "Yeah a bad smell", no if they had seen a face the mc would had said "That cock sucking shit stain rapist twat" or something.

I'm 100% convinced they didn't see the person.

I'm keeping my assurtations to myself for now, but will freely admit and accept the ridicule if I'm wrong.

The only possible reason I could ever see Rapey being there was if he was there to apologize and even then that is a super weak ass reason and the is no reason why it couldn't have waited it after everything was done.

I've already explained why and dismissed the idea rapey could be the buyer.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That last could be his realization yes, well that would be in a way a betrayal of their trust and friendship. I know I would at least have mixed feelings about that. :p Even if would not blame parents or Jaye so much for that, from their pov as MC I could understand it that they wanted to keep me safe and knowing a bit what I did. From a friend I would have expected he would have told me at some moment.
The Dev's have said we'll get an explanation of what happened with David in this chapter.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well... from my experience NO means NO in about 50% of situations, it all depends on the circumstances.
My gf likes to scream NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! just before I rip her panties off and start spanking her and then, abruptly, changes to YES, YES!
Go figure...

David engulfed in a "hatchet" bodyspray cloud? That guy struck me as a sensible pragmatist, not his style.
Besides, the attorney asked, "Is that?" and MC replied "yes" while looking like he is going to start spewing fire.
I'm sure he would not have that reaction and expression if it was David.
I assume that is your GF you have had sex with for quite a few times and you know each others preferences in role playing? That is quite a difference as with a virgin in her room, besides if you read the situation wrong one day and she starts to hit you over the head with a heavy blunt object it will be your own fault and do not come crying to me about that. :p

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
Am I alone in enjoying thoroughly disliking Jaye?

I find it weirdly refreshing to have no interest in pursuing the girl who seems set up as the main LI. Her bringing her attempted rapist along with her, which seems to be the case, is entirely in character for her as a petty hyper emotional character and I am fine with that. It reminds me more of actual relationship circumstances where you are stuck with a person whether or not you chose them and sometimes you just have to deal with it. I kind of enjoy having to deal with Jaye and her antics rather than seeing any relationship potential with her beyond just a begrudging familial one that may develop into a slightly less begrudging familial relationship.

Reactions: fromabove

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I assume that is your GF you have had sex with for quite a few times and you know each others preferences in role playing? That is quite a difference as with a virgin in her room, besides if you read the situation wrong and she starts to hit you over the head with a heavy blunt object it will be your own fault and do not come crying to me about that. :p
That's why I said it depends on the circumstances, and yeah I got hit over the head during the "fake" NO situations too. :p
Girls usually like to play games but I think everyone (except complete dumbasses) can make a clear distinction between a "faked" NO and a real NO.
There is no doubt that in Jaye's situation it was a real NO.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The Dev's have said we'll get an explanation of what happened with David in this chapter.
Yeah and I could see bringing David by Jaye as both an intended positive surprise for MC as wanting to make him a bit jealous or both. MC might not fully agree with her even if she intended it as positive, not sure on how good a footing they ended and that realization of MC that David might have never been a friend but just played that as a hired hand.

Then again I suspect a remark that she intended it to be a positive surprise for MC to be enough for MC with regards to Jaye to take any bad feelings away, but maybe needing a bit of a talk with David. :p

Reactions: Naxos
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes